Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Thumbs up Erie PA Open carry walk on feb 23

Again we are trying to organize a good turn out for a Open Carry walk in coordination with a National Day of Resistance on February 23rd here in Erie Pa. We participated in the Clarion OC walk and it was a huge success and wish duplicate it here in Erie County. I am perplexed by the lack of support here in Erie to these activity's by some members and the local community. Honestly i don't get it. This is a excellent opportunity to again educated and familiarize folks in Erie the gun laws, rights, and show that these proposed "banned" rifles and guns are not the problem. Help us build up a local movement to support our Second Amendment rights while sharing in responsible gun ownership and fellowship!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/16349..._mall_activity

it is set for Feb 23rd from 12pm-5pm starting in Perrys Square here in erie. we will be walking down State street to do a exclusive tour of the Flagship Niagra (they are going to uncover her for us) at the Maritime Museum here in Erie. discounted price to go into the museum is 8$ a person and after the tour we will be walking back up State street to Eat if folks wish to join us at Steel 12.

again please help us with positive day of resistance for our gun rights here in Erie county as we join the nation in this day.
    live to ride

(Clarion County)

Default Re: Erie PA Open carry walk on feb 23

We had almost 200 people turn out in Clarion pa this weekend. I would like to think we could blow those numbers away in Erie.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Erie County)

Yep me n my family were there
    live to ride

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjp View Post
    Again we are trying to organize a good turn out for a Open Carry walk in coordination with a National Day of Resistance on February 23rd here in Erie Pa. We participated in the Clarion OC walk and it was a huge success and wish duplicate it here in Erie County. I am perplexed by the lack of support here in Erie to these activity's by some members and the local community. Honestly i don't get it. This is a excellent opportunity to again educated and familiarize folks in Erie the gun laws, rights, and show that these proposed "banned" rifles and guns are not the problem. Help us build up a local movement to support our Second Amendment rights while sharing in responsible gun ownership and fellowship!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/16349..._mall_activity

it is set for Feb 23rd from 12pm-5pm starting in Perrys Square here in erie. we will be walking down State street to do a exclusive tour of the Flagship Niagra (they are going to uncover her for us) at the Maritime Museum here in Erie. discounted price to go into the museum is 8$ a person and after the tour we will be walking back up State street to Eat if folks wish to join us at Steel 12.

again please help us with positive day of resistance for our gun rights here in Erie county as we join the nation in this day.
    It's my weekend to work so I will not be able to attend. Otherwise I'd be there of course I still need to get a holster for my pistol, but thats another story.

(Erie County)

you should look on the event page!! we are getting some serious anti infiltration and promise of violence at the rally. see the posted screen save and then go to the event to read the 87 comment reply by attendees and the anti!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/163499873798803/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    live to ride

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjp View Post
    you should look on the event page!! we are getting some serious anti infiltration and promise of violence at the rally. see the posted screen save and then go to the event to read the 87 comment reply by attendees and the anti!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/163499873798803/
    Premeditation alone to commit a crime in any nature is just stupid, oh well it will make it easier on those who can attend the event.

(Erie County)

pic from clarion last weekend of me and the organizer hope we get as good of a turn out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    live to ride

(Erie County)

I hope there is a good turn out, and that any of the anti jackasses stay away or at least stay responsible in their use of 1A while your using 1A & 2A.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by FlcnDawg View Post
    I hope there is a good turn out, and that any of the anti jackasses stay away or at least stay responsible in their use of 1A while your using 1A & 2A.
    From what I have been reading, at least one person will be there, and has already said he will be trying to instigate someone into lashing out.

The police have been given his picture, and his information. Just in case.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

(Erie County)

http://yourerie.com/fulltext?nxd_id=286652 news video of the upcoming event

and http://www.facebook.com/jetfoxyourerie for their facebook string of idiots commenting on our event.
    live to ride

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast