Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Allegheny County)

Lightbulb Re: Another Act 235 question, getting closer to actually applying.

I'm new to the site my name is take the red pill "pun intended" "Ttrp" for short

I thank you for this opportunity/platform to obtain knowledge. 1. question: I'm new to the state (resident) but have some very old traffic violations that resulted in arrest only do to non appearance in court but all were fined based and have been taking care about 10+ yrs ago and I dont have immediate access to the disposition's/or ADC matter's will PSP require the that said paper work disclosing those matters?? thank you in advance for all and any help provided

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Another Act 235 question, getting closer to actually applying.

Quote Originally Posted by Take the red pill View Post
    I'm new to the site my name is take the red pill "pun intended" "Ttrp" for short

I thank you for this opportunity/platform to obtain knowledge. 1. question: I'm new to the state (resident) but have some very old traffic violations that resulted in arrest only do to non appearance in court but all were fined based and have been taking care about 10+ yrs ago and I dont have immediate access to the disposition's/or ADC matter's will PSP require the that said paper work disclosing those matters?? thank you in advance for all and any help provided
    I would and have disclosed every traffic ticket.

Don't omit anything.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I know that NCIC, NICS and I dont even think a PICS check can view expunged records.
    Correct, provided all agencies involved have complied with the procedures of a case that is to be expunged.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveM55 View Post
    I would and have disclosed every traffic ticket.

Don't omit anything.
    J just did a criminal background check on myself with a company that is BBB accredited an all that cm up was a trespass I had back in 97 in SC which I have disposition for.I currently have an out of st concealed carry permit that I have had in good standing for 7 + so I have many A.C.D cases from NY at the very least 5+ years ago do I have to come up with the Dispos for them all then what am I paying the fingerprint cost for other than the obvious of time to entertain my needs,and to see if I'm being truthful I guess?? a little help on this plz as I'm at the tail end of this at the point of agent submission form and $74.00 and the creator willing Ill be waiting for my card to appear ,then throw more money to what ever decent school there is lol

(Allegheny County)

Wink Re: Another Act 235 question, getting closer to actually applying.

Quote Originally Posted by Take the red pill View Post
    J just did a criminal background check on myself with a company that is BBB accredited an all that cm up was a trespass I had back in 97 in SC which I have disposition for.I currently have an out of st concealed carry permit that I have had in good standing for 7 + so I have many A.C.D cases from NY at the very least 5+ years ago do I have to come up with the Dispos for them all then what am I paying the fingerprint cost for other than the obvious of time to entertain my needs,and to see if I'm being truthful I guess?? a little help on this plz as I'm at the tail end of this at the point of agent submission form and $74.00 and the creator willing Ill be waiting for my card to appear ,then throw more money to what ever decent school there is lol
    "side" note I did a background for a firearm purchase and results showed no record https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123