Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default HK MK23 Shooting Overview - A Farewell Video

Goodbye, my friend. I've enjoyed shooting you for over a year or so now. You've never failed me and have never complained no matter how cheap the ammo was I've fed you. You've been dead on accurate, or, as accurate as you could be in my hands. You've given me lots of fun. I've learned a lot, but it is time to say farewell. I decided I needed to share the joy with somebody else. You were, in my opinion, finally, just too big and clunky to give me the kind of shooting experience I enjoy the most.

Here's one last video of our last outing together. I sold you for a LOT more than I paid for you within thirty minutes of posting my "sale" notice. I sold all the magazines I used for you for another $400 bucks. So, thanks, you've made it possible for me to pick up a HK .45 Tactical, I've got my eyes set on your new little brother in OD Green.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSJZwX3fYGU
    Life/Patron member of NRA

Default Re: HK MK23 Shooting Overview - A Farewell Video

I have two HK polymers left to purchase (already have the USP 45). The one you are getting ready to purchase (not necessarily the Tac, but would take the right deal) and the P30, which I found today, used, with 4 HK mags, for $850. The P30 has been shot 60 times, so it is essentially in new condition. I hope to pick the P30 up on Mon or Tues. I brought a PT 1911 home, today, and mama was with me, so I didn't want to push my luck. I ended up selling a couple rifles of late, so it's basically tit for tat, anyway. The HK 45 is an impressive piece of hardware. Hope you enjoy it.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.