Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Do you agree that PA Patriot should be elected to train these IDIOTS ?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aye

31 67.39%
  • Nay

1 2.17%
  • PA PAtriot for President! Aim High we need good representation!

20 43.48%
  • Just ship me off to New Jersey right now!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default New bill to be passed by PAFOA members re: House of Representatives..

I Frenchy of Beaver County Pa, propose this new bill to be passed in the house of representatives.

A bill requiring that Pa Patriot from PAFOA.org be at any state meeting where firearms, carry permits, or new laws concerning these be present…

• This bill requires that any fool in government who speaks in the house have to pass a test that PA Patriot gives to prove they know their asses from their mouths when it comes to firearms.
    • This bill will allow PA Patriot to remove any one from the House who does not fully understand PA firearm laws and or who says anything that is remotely stupid.
    • A Bill that allows PA Patriot to crazy Glue any Philadelphia representative that tries to speak during sessions.
    • A bill that says Philadelphia does not rule and control the rest of the state.
    • This bill, will be worded in such a way that any representative from Philadelphia who speaks will be captured and sent to a retraining camp where he will lose his anti firearms status.

All those who agree with this Bill and who believe PA Patriot should be the official training agent to the PA House of Representatives say Aye,
    Those opposed say Nay and be prepared to be transported to New Jersey.
    Last edited by Frenchy; April 1st, 2008 at 09:23 PM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: New bill to be passed by PAFOA members re: House of Representatives..

Having Pa Patriot quiz the "Legislators" on Gun Laws first is a great idea but needs to be expanded to include additional quiz questions on Article 1 of the Pennsylvania Constitution particularly

Section 21 as shown in the PAFOA banner at the top of the page
    and especially:

Reservation of Powers in People
    Section 25.
    To guard against the transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

Which if plain English reading prevails, means the general assenbly MAY NOT enact any laws which abbrogate, abridge, question or reduce the rights of the people as defined in Article 1.

(Berks County)

Default Re: New bill to be passed by PAFOA members re: House of Representatives..

Shouldn't yes be "yay"?

"Aye" sounds a little.....piratey to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by sluggie24 View Post
    Shouldn't yes be "yay"?

"Aye" sounds a little.....piratey to me.....
    And you see this as a Problem?

Arrr!
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Westmoreland County)

Aw, shoot! I didn't know it was a multiple choice question...I would have voted for Aye and PA Patriot for Prez! PA would be the first mandatory "MUST ISSSUE" state ever!! LOL M16 and a case of ammo for every able citizen!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Delaware County)

I was looking for the "with out a doubt" choice. Yes for sure was good for me.
    He would set everyone straight about the law and guns.

Wink Re: New bill to be passed by PAFOA members re: House of Representatives..

Frenchy,

This is all well and good but it assumes that he will get approval from Mrs. P.

IN DOG WE TRUST
    OBEY THE YELLOW LAB

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    Aw, shoot! I didn't know it was a multiple choice question...I would have voted for Aye and PA Patriot for Prez! PA would be the first mandatory "MUST ISSSUE" state ever!! LOL M16 and a case of ammo for every able citizen!

hehehe you mean Tax paying Able bodied law abiding citizen,

I'm in where's mine.........