Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Representative David Maloney

Last night I had the opportunity to speak with David Maloney. David Maloney is a representative for the Douglassville, Berks County area. Maloney said that if the majority in the House was democrat, there would be a Pennsylvania AWB for sure. He stated that even if a democrat introduces an AWB it will 100% be blocked by the majority. Maloney said that HB 357 (the number was picked on purpose) is currently in Judiciary committee and he expects that it will pass, although he did caution that sometimes "they" get worried about how aggressive the language in a bill can be so the bill could die in committee.

Maloney said he will not stop defending the 2A and encouraged me to continue to contact all of our elected "leaders" as it does actually make a difference.

All in all it was a very pleasant conversation and I wish more politicians were as approachable and knowledgeable. I will certainly be re-voting for Maloney next election.

Regards,
    Mike

Default Re: Representative David Maloney

what does the 357 bill do?
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Representative David Maloney

HB357 was introduced by Representative Metcalf. Who proposed to make it a felony for any state or federal agency to try to enforce or I think undermine our Rights of the Pa. Constitution. Don't quote me exactly but that would be a little of what it said. I wrote him and thanked him for his stand for our rights. Go to the Pa. Government web site and you can find all the Bills introduced in the 113th