Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Chris Rock: Obama 'boss' of America, president and Michelle Obama 'mom and dad'

On Wednesday, comedian Chris Rock appeared on Capitol Hill with other celebrities to express support for Obama's gun control proposals. While there, he called the president America's "boss" and said that he and First Lady Michelle Obama are the country's parents.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," he said. "President of the United States is our boss, but he is also... you know, the president and the first lady are kinda like the mom and the dad of the country. And when your dad says something you listen, and when you don't it will usually bite you on the a** later on. So, I’m here to support the President."

Rock made his comments while participating in a press conference with the pro-gun control groups Mayors Against Illegal Guns and the Law Center to Prevent Violence.

Twitchy reported that a number of conservatives on Twitter schooled the comedian on Obama's role in American government.

"You obviously need a civics lesson. The President of the United States is employed by We The People. He is not the boss...WE are," tweeted "Freedom Petition."

http://www.examiner.com/article/chri...ma-mom-and-dad

Molon Labe Chris. Any day.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(York County)

Default Re: Chris Rock: Obama 'boss' of America, president and Michelle Obama 'mom and dad'

Celebrities need to keep the hell away from politics.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Chris Rock: Obama 'boss' of America, president and Michelle Obama 'mom and dad'

There is nothing political about Chris Rock that anyone should take to heart or even remotely consider seriously. Most of what he utters in public is for the comedic value or else to get a reaction (chuckle or eye-roll). I doubt seriously that he takes what he states as words to inspire or steer an audience politically...to comedically encourage them to engage maybe but to listen to "me" "Chris" as an authoritative or inspirational voice....nah.

Listen to Chris Rock, have a laugh, move on.. I'm still sure that his current success still blows his mind and he doesn't quite understand how it fell in his lap.

(Northampton County)

Or he thinks the "boss man" role has been reversed.
    The question is, will you be on your feet or your knees?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Mayors Against Illegal Guns and the Law Center to Prevent Violence.
    The names they give these movements annoy me more than anything else... I'm against illegal guns, and I certainly want to prevent violence, doesn't mean I agree with these idiots.
    "you cant fight zombies with good intentions"

My Feedback:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/98731-cmr076.html

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Big-O View Post
    There is nothing political about Chris Rock that anyone should take to heart or even remotely consider seriously. Most of what he utters in public is for the comedic value or else to get a reaction (chuckle or eye-roll). I doubt seriously that he takes what he states as words to inspire or steer an audience politically...to comedically encourage them to engage maybe but to listen to "me" "Chris" as an authoritative or inspirational voice....nah.

Listen to Chris Rock, have a laugh, move on.. I'm still sure that his current success still blows his mind and he doesn't quite understand how it fell in his lap.
    Wow, seriously? This clown was on Capitol Hill actively supporting o-hole and mayors against guns. Yuk yuk, ha ha, guffaw guffaw...another celebutard campaigning to strip me of my natural rights is a regular laugh fucking riot.

(Allegheny County)

Where would we be without the political wit of Hollywood.. LOL

(Berks County)

Another racist Moron. Obama is not my "boss". He is the chief of the Executive Branch, not a Ruler.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Wayne County)

Last time I looked my MOM and DAD were white. I wonder if Mr. Rock would call the slave massah BOSS. DUMB ASS BROKE DOWN JUMP THE SHARK COMEDIAN?

Oh well, every circus needs a clown I suppose.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast