Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default range report G19

OK, promised I would advise how my shooting went with my nightsights. Here goes, Gun = G19
    Modifications = Troglo TFO nightsights and Lonewolf 3.5# connector (and .25 trigger job), and Lonewolf extended slide release, slide lock lever and chrome pins

I am a novice (approx 1000 rounds downrange), prior to this session I shot stock and was having some difficulty, I am a lefty and was hitting about 2 inches right of center.

Anyway, on December 23, 2006 I fired about 175 rounds (WWB) downrange, The two modifications made a huge difference, the nightsights were easy to see and line up in daylight and the 3.5# connector made it easier for me to maintain my sight picture through the pull. The lonewolf connector (the new one, revised in November 2006 or so) is sharp and crisp. Basically from 21 ft I pretty much obliterated the red center and from 15 ft I put a nice grouping of 14 rounds in the center of the forehead. I will post pictures once I get my camera back, left it at my stepdaughter's house on Christmas day.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: range report G19

Good report wewo, you can drop the "novice" badge and move right to "marksman". I have nightsights on a Sig and they work great in regular light. Never have fired a Glock though. Waiting for the pictures...Mike45