Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Clarion open carry event

So, all those evil scary guns openly displayed. Did any jump out of their holster by themselves and massacre a church full of defenseless women, children and bishops? Any armed drones flying overhead? SWAT Team marching along with you with their "patrol rifles" displayed? No? Guess nothing for the news then. Shame. Might have opened some people's eyes.

Good job to all that attended. Just a bit too far for me.

(Clarion County)

Thanks all that came out. Sorry I did not get to meet more of you.

I think it is important to note the local medai www.exploreclarion.com www.theclarionnews.com and http://clarioncountydailynews.com/ all jumped on this story early and covered it right through. Unlike Erie and Pittsburgh media that was invited. I supposed 200 armed people in vinnys pizza and no one was hurt is not as exciting as the story about the University related drive bay a week or two ago.
    I also believe you should know that none of the national "gun rights" organizations would even respond to us. A few Pittsburgh based firearms related business ignored multiple requests to send this out on their social media as well. Maybe they were to busy. All we asked was that they put this in their emails or Facebook pages.

Remember that next time they are begging for your money.

I firmly believe that a few hours out of your day for something like this has a far greater effect than sending fifty bucks to any group.

Thank you again for all who came out. Now lets get to work on Brookville,Frankiln and Oil City.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Clarion County)

Thank you to everyone that came and also for making it a very successful event....we look fotward to doing it again soon..... we are planning on setting ealks up in other counties...
    It was great to meet everyone I did
    And for anyone unsure if who I am in sprrdhawk44 pics. Bottom pic right side. Camo and the cowboy hat.
    (Actually a real deal brazil hat from zombieland)
    Last edited by GTO Kroh; February 18th, 2013 at 12:12 PM.

(Clarion County)

https://www.facebook.com/opencarry.clarion

A new Facebook page, Open Carry Clarion was created to encourage everyone involved in the initial Clarion Open Carry Walk to stay in touch and keep that fire burning. An Open Carry walk in Oil City is in the early stages of planning, as is one in Brookville. There's also early talk of another Clarion walk, possibly around Independence Day.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/377249852389723/

I was really excited to participate in this and am eager to see it move forward and not just be a one-time event, but become a regular way of keeping law abiding gun ownership out there in the open as a non-threatening, completely acceptable way of life.

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    My girlfriend and I. I'm not sure what my look was all about lol.

I made the pictures

Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Allegheny County)

Not sure if this is posted somewhere but for those without facebook - if you go to youtube and type in "Clarion County Open Carry Walk" - there is a quite long video of all of us walking the whole time and the speech by Rep Oberlander

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    Not sure if this is posted somewhere but for those without facebook - if you go to youtube and type in "Clarion County Open Carry Walk" - there is a quite long video of all of us walking the whole time and the speech by Rep Oberlander
    Yeah, but you only see my head for a split second at around 3:05.

Things are in the works for a walk in Oil City now. Just trying to find a place that has room, and would welcome us for lunch.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yeah, but you only see my head for a split second at around 3:05.

Things are in the works for a walk in Oil City now. Just trying to find a place that has room, and would welcome us for lunch.
    how about an organized walk in oldforge or Scranton. that would be something id certainly attend.

(Allegheny County)

Our backs of our heads are famous. Husband at 19.30 biggest head in forefront (slightly balding) (beige/green coat) he didn't like that look ha And me starting at 30.12 scratching my head and being so short - trying to see as usual. (black coat/purple scarf)

It was a good day and nice to be around like minded folks.
    Last edited by Just1more; February 19th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.

(Clarion County)

There's a Walk in the works for Brookville, PA as well. For those on FB, here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/events/3339...ref=ts&fref=ts

It's planned for March 17, starting at 1 pm and followed by a meet and greet at the Pinecreek Firehall where they will have hotdogs, hamburgers, French fries, and drinks available for purchase.

Spread the word! We hope to see a lot of people there!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast