Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default government guns and bullets

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is...ing-guns-ammo/

After reading the article, I cannot say that I am in anyway surprised. The fact that he would mention it, and then all evidence is erased, is exactly what I would expect. The fact that Congress has not passed a budget since he took office, meaning no way to track his off the book spending, is downright disturbing. I firmly believe that he meant what he said, and that the fema internment camps, 1.8 billion rounds of ammunition, his armed youth force, and his promises to foreign leaders and NATO, in conjunction with treaties that become the law of the land once he eliminates that pesky constitution, puts us in real jeopardy. I think the election was rigged/stolen if not last time, than at minimum this time. I think the plan was for the first term to lay as much groundwork as possible, and create as much instability as possible, through economic pressure and red flag events as could be manipulated. The second term would then move to phase two, beginning with the steps to begin the arming of his domestic security force, and the disarmament of America's citizens. When the disparity of force is large enough to warrant success by Obama and his forces, I believe you will see one large event occur to act as the catalyst, allowing the declaration of martial law, and the setting aside of the constitution. Once done, the full effect of the NDAA will be felt, and the internment of American citizens for reeducation will begin. At this point, it will simply be too late. He must be impeached before this can come to pass.

(Berks County)

Default Re: government guns and bullets

Rather than attempting to speak about the logical need for law enforcement agencies within the DHS to keep its 240,000 members armed well enough and supplied with ammo for those weapons, I'll just revisit this thread in 4 years and ask if you still believe this insane theory.

DHS includes the Coast Guard, Secret Service, ICE, TSA, CBP and many other law enforcement agencies. Procurement office purchase orders are always for mass amounts to be delivered over a large span of time, in an effort to get the best prices. And requirements in the PO always require the products be made in the USA. This is nothing new, purchases of this scale have been going on for decades. And quite often, other non-DHS agencies will be offered the ability to purchase surplus arms from DHS agencies. (Our dept still has some old Mini 14's that we got for $50 from surplus Border Patrol stock).
    Think of it like them getting a new car. When the big budget Fed agency is due for a new car upgrade, they sell off their old used cars to the low budget state and local agencies. DHS has it in their budget for new cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    He's allowed because he's special.

Impeached just isn't enough.

(Juniata County)

Wondering where in my Constitution there is any authority for domestic Federal police force...