Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Day of Resistance Rally - Open Carry Walk

When was the gun walk shown above held? I think I recognize it was Norristown. It must have been summer judging by the light clothes.

Is it legal to walk down the street with a loaded long gun?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by billj139 View Post
    When was the gun walk shown above held? I think I recognize it was Norristown. It must have been summer judging by the light clothes.

This rally hasn't happened yet, it will take place 2/23 in Norristown. Can you join us? I don't know about the rally in the pic.

I also don't give legal advice. Though no one was arrested last time we rallied in Norristown.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by billj139 View Post

The picture is not in Norristown.

It is legal to walk down the street with a loaded long gun. It is illegal to have a loaded long gun in a vehicle.
    Hafa Adai! IANAL I merely state my opinion. If I am wrong, please correct me.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by BenP View Post
    The picture is not in Norristown.

It is legal to walk down the street with a loaded long gun. It is illegal to have a loaded long gun in a vehicle.
    "Loaded" can be a tricky one lol. If you have a fully loaded magazine, but it is not attached to your rifle, and the chamber is empty. Can you still drive in the car with this rifle + fully loaded (but detached) magazine without the rifle being considered "loaded"?

Can you have a loaded long gun in the car if you have a CCW?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DHR27PA View Post
    "Loaded" can be a tricky one lol. If you have a fully loaded magazine, but it is not attached to your rifle, and the chamber is empty. Can you still drive in the car with this rifle + fully loaded (but detached) magazine without the rifle being considered "loaded"?

Can you have a loaded long gun in the car if you have a CCW?
    If I'm not mistaken, as long as the magazine is in a separate container from the rifle.

You can never have a loaded rifle in a car even with a LTCF. The LTCF only covers firearms except in Philly where it is required to carry a long gun.
    Hafa Adai! IANAL I merely state my opinion. If I am wrong, please correct me.

(Lancaster County)

PA law states you can never have a loaded long gun in a vehicle (including off road vehicles) under any circumstances, except for one exception I believe for duck hunting from a boat but it is only AFTER the boat has come to a complete stop and has been anchored.

IANAL so anyone feel free to correct me.

I think I'll try to make it to this rally. The Erie one is just too far away for me.
    ~Daniel

(Montgomery County)

Hello Everyone,

I happened to stumble upon this flyer and had a few questions to ask.

Please understand that I am not attempting or intending to pass judgement on any one or any one's belief. I am simply trying to understand your point of view and educate myself on the topic. Your kindness and understanding, as well as your informative responses, are greatly appreciated.

.. In response to unconstitutional actions by the President, on .223, February 23, 2013 the American people will stand together in solidarity to protect the right that protects ALL of our rights, the 2nd Amendment
    1.) Could you specify the actions made by the President and what it is that makes them unconstitutional?

2.)Could you explain how the 2nd Amendment right is "the right that protects all of our rights"?

This is a pro-2nd Amendment rally along with other liberties that they are trying to take away This is more than just about gun rights, this rally is a battle cry in support of ALL our Constitutional & god-given rights that are being flushed down the toilet PIECE by PIECE!
    3.) What other liberties/ Constitutional/ God Given rights do you perceive the government trying to take away?

(Montgomery County)

NYPA,

Thank you for asking. I would ask everyone to be as polite to NYPA as he is being to us. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone, there are big differences of opinion among gun owners. My view is that the problem isn't whichever pied piper occupies the Whitehouse, the problem is the powers the office of the presidency has. Obama is just another Demopublican at the end of a long line of Demopublican scoundrels. I would ask that you read an article I wrote rather than try to put out another long explanation:

Progressivism’s Violent World
    http://theinternationallibertarian.b...ent-world.html

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Day of Resistance Rally - Open Carry Walk (RAIN OR SHINE)

The event has been updated! Check out the 1st post. Rain or shine!!!
    Founder of Citizens for Liberty. LIKE our page at www.facebook.com/CFLiberty

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Day of Resistance Rally - Open Carry Walk (RAIN OR SHINE)

Where is everyone parking?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast