Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Keep up the pressure on Congress to protect the Second Amendment

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx
    Last edited by Mrg516601; July 19th, 2013 at 01:29 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Keep up the pressure on Congress to protect the Second Amendment

I contacted Toomey, Casey, & Pitts. Got a few crappy form responses back from Casey that he is "a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment" but blah blah, gun control, blah blah. I haven't gotten a response from Toomey yet, but a pretty reassuring response from Pitts.

PA reps are looking pretty good. I'm lucky enough to have Bryan Cutler as our state rep, and he's a co-sponsor of HB 357.
    ~Daniel

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrg516601 View Post
    Both Toomey and Casey are being pressured to support the gun ban bill proposed by Feinstein. Casey especially needs to hear in no uncertain terms that whatever his personal feelings are,he took an oath to uphold the the Constitution and the Second Amendment. Everyone needs to remind him of that and that a vote for banning guns is unacceptable and will cost him dearly at his next election. He is counting on us to forget by then. Remind him again and again that we won't.

Remember one email or phone call isn't enough. Both senators need to see thousands of emails and get thousands of calls. Keep them coming.
    I've emailed Casey 3 times already and got the same form response back each time (why is he talking about Newtown when I haven't even mentioned it?) Guess I'm gonna have to start calling now
    ~Daniel

(Lehigh County)

casey is an obama rubber stamp.he will not betray his master
    Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL

I've been sending two emails a day to both of them...for a total of four emails per day total. One opposing S.150, Feinstein's AWB, and the second opposing S.33, Lautenberg's hi-cap mag ban. Also calling their offices each day. Repetitive persistence...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by c&rlover View Post
    I've been sending two emails a day to both of them...for a total of four emails per day total. One opposing S.150, Feinstein's AWB, and the second opposing S.33, Lautenberg's hi-cap mag ban. Also calling their offices each day. Repetitive persistence...
    I just sent both Casey and Toomey an email and a hardcopy letter.

(Dauphin County)

I followed the links, sent messages to Casey, Toomey, and Barletta.

Hopefully enough concerned supporters of the 2nd Amendment are recognizing the threat the current media and liberal crusade are representing.

I'll certainly be urging my friends to do this as well.

Use www.congress.org, you can contact either your state or federal reps all at once. Look for the links on the right hand side of the page.

(Westmoreland County)

Politicians are simple beings - they understand Reward and Punishment.

If they know that you're going to support them come election time, send them money and even call voters and do what it takes they appreciate it.

They fear losing their jobs too. They can stand missing a few Washington DC cocktail party invitations but being cast out from inside of the beltway is scary for the ones who work so hard to get there.

Be a polite, patient, persistent pain the butt.