Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Do you have an FBI file?

Is the government watching you?

When it comes to the FBI, some people get a little nervous. Most of the time, that’s probably deserved.
    They've done something wrong. Perhaps their picture is on the bulletin board at the post office. There could be a reward for their capture.
    Most of us know we have nothing to worry about. But that doesn't mean the FBI doesn't have files on us!
    Maybe you were involved in a protest or a civil rights march. Or, maybe you know someone the FBI deemed a person of interest. Then, you might have a file.
    Now that I've piqued your interest, head over to today's Cool Site. Use it to generate a letter requesting your file. Send it off to the FBI.
    While you're at it, send letters to the CIA and other agencies. What the heck, something might turn up. All of this is made possible by the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act.
    TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
    www.getmyfbifile.com
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Do you have an FBI file?

If you don't have one you will the minute that letter hits a bureaucrats desk at the FBI. Remember the only reason someone would want to know is because they are doing or did something they were not suppose to be doing and they want to know if the FBI knows what they did or are doing.
    Hope I said that right.

(Berks County)

I'm sure most of the people that have ever posted on this site already have one.

To be honest if I didn't have one I would be shocked since I am one of the citizens that chooses to own firearms including NFA items and I'm a member of the NRA and I post on this site and I have posted that I do not agree with quite a few of the policies of the current government and I donated money to Ron Paul.

I bet I'm even on a terrorist watch list at Homeland Security at this point.

They don't seem to like people who actually utilize their rights.......

(Philadelphia County)

requesting a records check on your FBI file will generate an FBI file for you if you didn't have one before.

(Chester County)

I know that I have one. I'm not bothered by it.

For a previous employer I had to have extensive background checks and the FBI took my fingerprints.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Unless I am wrong (as usual) all military or prior military with a security clearance will have a file. At least the FBI conducted interviews of my neighbors and friends when they peocessed my clearance.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Allegheny County)

i'm sure i have one from the military.

even without that, i image i would have one just because i have a UT carry permit...and they sent my fingerprints to the FBI as part of the background check.

(Tioga County)

Having served with uncle's canoe club for 20 years and having my clearance changed or renewed numerous times. Then getting high level clearances as a civilian I'm sure the FBI has a lot of paper on me. I'm not worried.

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    If you don't have one you will the minute that letter hits a bureaucrats desk at the FBI.
    Absolutely.

Remember the only reason someone would want to know is because they are doing or did something they were not suppose to be doing and they want to know if the FBI knows what they did or are doing.
    Hope I said that right.
    I hope you were being sarcastic.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by phill View Post
    Unless I am wrong (as usual) all military or prior military with a security clearance will have a file. At least the FBI conducted interviews of my neighbors and friends when they peocessed my clearance.
    Yep and they probably made up files for all your neighbors and friends as well while they were at it. The cost of a security clearance (if you do it outside the military) is well into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I hope you were being sarcastic.
    Probably not.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast