Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: My Mosin Nagant SCOUT!

Quote Originally Posted by pred View Post
    Yes, they do kick real well!!!
    I have a M44 with a 91/30 bent bolt and factory scope, It is am odd combo that kicks real good,,, I rarely shoot it, But when I feel like pulling out the Jungle carbine 303 british, the M44 comes along to make loud BOOM noises!
    Peter.
    I own 23 mosins and I shoot them alot. I dont expeience much kick from them. man up grow a set of B***s and dont be a big P***Y!!!!

(Washington County)

^cool story bro
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mosin6969 View Post
    I own 23 mosins and I shoot them alot. I dont expeience much kick from them. man up grow a set of B***s and dont be a big P***Y!!!!

Why don't you try getting a brain. Besides that people who have to beat their chest and strut their stuff do it to keep others from seeing the lack of testicular endowment but your TOUGH TALKING A 3 YEAR OLD POST, FREAKIN 2008 MAN, LET IT GO.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeSheepDog View Post
    ^cool story bro
    Hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByAnyMeans View Post
    Why don't you try getting a brain. Besides that people who have to beat their chest and strut their stuff do it to keep others from seeing the lack of testicular endowment but your TOUGH TALKING A 3 YEAR OLD POST, FREAKIN 2008 MAN, LET IT GO.
    Lololol.

I love it. 23 Mosins? Really? Eesh. I could understand 4 or 5, but 23?

In Soviet Russia you kick rifle.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ByAnyMeans View Post
    Rep sent.

On topic sweet rifle. Drool worthy

I do have a brain and enough sense to know that if you properly shoot a rifle, then the kick aint that bad. Just think of those russian soldiers that had to shoot those F***ers hundreds of times per day. Im sorry that some of you dont have what it takes to handle them and you should be the one to man up and if you dont like the kick and you are complaing about it then get rid of the gun. you are probably one of those people that are a hundred pounds soaking wet who should just stick to his BB gun. P.S dont shoot your eye out. I have paid my dues in the millitary defend the freedoms of punks like y ou who complain about a hard kicking rifle. Heck get a muzzle brake or something. Good luck

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by mosin6969 View Post
    I do have a brain and enough sense to know that if you properly shoot a rifle, then the kick aint that bad. Just think of those russian soldiers that had to shoot those F***ers hundreds of times per day. Im sorry that some of you dont have what it takes to handle them and you should be the one to man up and if you dont like the kick and you are complaing about it then get rid of the gun. you are probably one of those people that are a hundred pounds soaking wet who should just stick to his BB gun. P.S dont shoot your eye out. I have paid my dues in the millitary defend the freedoms of punks like y ou who complain about a hard kicking rifle. Heck get a muzzle brake or something. Good luck
    Once again, cool story bro.

You're so cool. I hope you post more.

I have no problem with a Mosin kick, but I have a problem with people like you.

You served in the military to defend the rights of people, but you don't respect those rights. The post you commented on didn't seem to be a complaint about Mosin kick, but just a statement, and you made some awesome comment that I bet you found funny and thought everyone else would find funny.

Well we didn't, and you suck. We're all dumber for reading it and if you tell your kids about it they're going to grow up and suck as much as you do, so don't, for their sake.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Berks County)

Yes, the M44 has recoil. So what? Recoil can be managed, same as for a shotgun. Doing so doesn't make one any more or less of a man with viking testicles. It just means you've adjusted.

For as comrade commissar would say - "Of course has recoil. Bolshevik Soviet women learn to shoot Mosin-Nagant as snipers in Great Patriotic War, never complain about recoil. Red Army soldier does not complain, either! Recoil only problem in decadent west."
    These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. LMAO

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by kunsunoke View Post
    Yes, the M44 has recoil.
    AH yes! Finally the correct terminology.

Am I the only one who finds referring to recoil as "kick" as bad as referring to a magazine as a "clip".

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeSheepDog View Post
    Well we didn't, and you suck. We're all dumber for reading it and if you tell your kids about it they're going to grow up and suck as much as you do, so don't, for their sake.

Hilarious, seems he can't take a hint.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast