Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default People and their crazy ideas.. Love letter

I have a DDM4V1 rifle fully loaded with top tier accessories, Aimpoint, LaRue, Troy back up folding sights, BCM pistol grip charging handle, Magpul ACS-L stock.. Etc..... Rightfully so my rifle is 1700 MSRP before all this madness and stripped without any of the stuff I've added. What I cannot believe is some of the people in the classifieds selling straight up junk rifles for 3000 or more.. I won't brand drop but we all know what the hell I'm talking about.. I know it's a free market and all but what do these people expect, or better yet what the F are they thinking. Look...,... us, those on this side of the white line should be sticking together not ripping each other off. Why would I sell person A who I may see one day at my range a POS for 5 x it's worth and smile the whole way through crying its a free market, I'm not making anyone buy it... Well actually you are.. These money grubbing craptards have taken all the fun out of the free market and to when you could actually get a deal. Well one thing is for sure those with top tier rifles aren't selling now and if they are it's funny it's usually for the same price as a crappy M&P stripped. We who are in the know, we who have an unwritten agreement and share common respect for each other know what's up and I nod to you guys as I know you nod back. Even those on this side of the tape are separated between knuckleheads and people who share common interest and love for the rights to have arms. But I am seriously to the point that the next time someone tries to pay for a freaking gun with a Pmag I may take them up on that deal so I can... Speak to them face to face and buy them a cookie.

I guess my beef is the people who act like they have angel wings selling a 3000$ terd to person just because they think they have the right to do it. The right thing to do would sew your ass closed and let me buy you dinner for a week.

We all need to be on the right side and the "free market" is keeping prospective firearms owners to become just that...

This is a rifle sub forum and so I dedicate this topic to the difference to those on my side and the other side with references to rifles .. Let me hear your reasons for the innocence or insolence what ever you may call it. Or other that agree how do you feel. Thanks all.... Blakout
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508

Default Re: People and their crazy ideas.. Love letter

I agree. My plans are to get a CNC mill so I can get stripped lowers out for <$100USD. I'm a huge advocate of armed and responsible citizenship.

With that being said, I also an an advocate of not buying from dealers who are taking advantage of this and I also will call them out. I saw this with Donley's in Quakertown. $1900 for a $900 NIB Windham Weaponry rifle and $250 for blemished stripped lower receivers. The justification is, "They're going for twice that on the internet". That's fine, I don't have to buy it and the internet can have 'em. Like a fat bitch in a bikini, just cause you can, doesn't mean you should. Put it on gunbroker where people bid on it, let them decide. I get it as well, free market, blah blah blah. As far firearms go, it's a crisis. If I had a mill now, I'd be cranking them out for a very reasonable price, not only for business, but out of principle.
    Last edited by animalmother85; January 28th, 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Less than, not greater than.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

(Cambria County)

Just what was needed, another thread whining about current prices....

It's like fucking Groundhog Day around here....

Blah blah...free to ask what he wants...blah blah...capitalism....blah blah blah....don't have to buy it...blah blah...CC....45....AK.....blah blah blah

Just wanted to cover all the bases.......
    You can only draw so many lines in the sand before you are backed into a corner...

(Chester County)

I did not make you read it or respond... Sound familiar?

.. Take it how you want it , that's the love of the Internet . Read what I wrote again. Basically for those that need cliff notes to what I wrote, and in case you need them you prob did not get the point. But regardless ... You don't see people that actually have a real clue what the hell they are talking about or doing trying to sell a POS to a person just trying to get into the hobby or even someone trying to obtain another tool to their collection. Not once was it intended to bitch at the market just speaking what I see, it was more meant just to see if others agree that their is some sort of unspoken agreement or camaraderie between some of us.. Obviously not all of us..

Let me guess you have a M&P sport for sale with 5 Pmags at the steal price of 4G
    Last edited by Blak1508; January 28th, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508

(Bucks County)

to be honest i don't believe there are any real POS guns out there. I hear people bash certain brands relentlessy but those brands continue to exist and thrive. i have a olyarms OA93 pistol and rifle and both have been every bit as reliable and accurate as my colt 6920. if i was planning on fighting in afghanistan i might want to go with the colt but for putting holes in paper or cans i believe all the AR's on the market are good to go. so far as price is concerned it's all about supply and demand and what one person is willing to pay. if someone can get 3 grand for a bushmaster AR15 more power to him.
    Last edited by wellcraft; January 28th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post

Let me guess you have a M&P sport for sale with 5 Pmags at the steal price of 4G
    Perhaps you need to word things better so that there is no confusion in what you post...

My turn to play guessing game.. you bought your first AR in the last 6 months added every pricey part you could find with a cool sounding name and now thinks he's an operator, and repeats everything he heard on arfcom.. even though he's fired about 180 rounds downrange.....

I'll make you a bet if you're interested, since I like putting my money where my mouth is and I'm bored...

Here it is, I wager I can run a 3 minute course with a M44 Mosin with no front site and score more hits than you can with your DD and an optic...

If I win, I get your DD, if you win I'll give you 2 NIB 6920's with 4.000 rounds of LC...

Then we'll upload it and let everyone on Poofa watch it...

No joking around...I'm serious...do you wanna take the bet? or are you just a talker?
    You can only draw so many lines in the sand before you are backed into a corner...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by FAL-SHOOTER View Post
    I'll make you a bet if you're interested, since I like putting my money where my mouth is and I'm bored...

Here it is, I wager I can run a 3 minute course with a M44 Mosin with no front site and score more hits than you can with your DD and an optic...

If I win, I get your DD, if you win I'll give you 2 NIB 6920's with 4.000 rounds of LC...

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    to be honest i don't believe there are any real POS guns out there.
    I have a jennings .22

(Chester County)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FAL-SHOOTER View Post
    Perhaps you need to word things better so that there is no confusion in what you post...

My turn to play guessing game.. you bought your first AR in the last 6 months added every pricey part you could find with a cool sounding name and now thinks he's an operator, and repeats everything he heard on arfcom.. even though he's fired about 180 rounds downrange.....

Then we'll upload it and let everyone on Poofa watch it...

No joking around...I'm serious...do you wanna take the bet? or are you just a talker?
    Thank you I need a friggin laugh today! 180 rounds down range I about shit myself!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast