Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default I wrote Casey and specifically told him not to send a form letter. Today's response..

<crickets>

------------------------------------
    It's been almost a month now. I didn't go into the 2nd Amendment or the PA Constitution or how he'll lose my vote. All that's been said and I don't think he really cares that much about any of those things. What I did say was that I was worried about the unintended consequences of making law abiding PA residents into felons with the flick of a pen and I wanted to know what he thought about that.

I also told him that taking rights from people may have worked in 1994 when times were better and less people paid attention, but people are unhappy today with high unemployment, high taxes, high food prices, high gas prices and lower median incomes. While never is a good time to take away peoples rights, right now could get dangerous to law enforcement and otherwise peaceful citizens.

Perhaps he doesn't think much about it. I do hope he had a good time at the Kings grand ball though.

Default Re: I wrote Casey and specifically told him not to send a form letter. Today's respon

I asked for a personalized response to my questions and have the same experience.

This is something we need to start doing, form responses are easy, you want to make them feel accountable to their constituents with actual responses to actual questions. This will make it much harder to lie or make sweeping generalizations.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: I wrote Casey and specifically told him not to send a form letter. Today's respon

If you hold your breath, you will not survive. Dibs on your guns.
    Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL

He's not up for reelection until 2018, I'm thinking he's not giving a shit right now about what any of his constituents think right now.
    Last edited by internet troll; January 23rd, 2013 at 05:58 PM.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    He's not up for reelection until 2018, I'm thinking he not giving a shit right now about what any of his constituents think right now.
    YOU ARE RIGHT SIR. GAVE THAT MAN A CIGAR.

(Bucks County)

I sent him a response to his original form letter a few days ago and I have yet to receive response. It took him weeks to respond to my first letter, but it only took a few days for Toomey and my congress, Fitzpatrick, to respond to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lardmonkey2 View Post
    I sent him a response to his original form letter a few days ago and I have yet to receive response. It took him weeks to respond to my first letter, but it only took a few days for Toomey and my congress, Fitzpatrick, to respond to me.
    Yeah, notice how Casey's email came out RIGHT after Biden's initiatives had been made public? As others have said, a rubber stamp.

He was obviously waiting to see what his master was going to say before making any kind of statement.

(Allegheny County)

I hope everyone here keeps a long memory of this fool and does their part to vote his ass out of office. Don't let your dissatisfaction with a challenger to this royal fool, no matter who he is, skew your memory of Casey. I know Republicans can't seem to put up anyone worth a damn either lately. But keep Casey in your mind for as long as you live in case you vote him out and he tries to come back. Casey needs to be crucified for betraying us and we can never let him rise from the grave afterwords.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    He's not up for reelection until 2018, I'm thinking he's not giving a shit right now about what any of his constituents think right now.
    ^^^^^

FTW- he is probably wagering that enough people will forget over the next 6yrs or he could talk his way out of it come election.

(Chester County)

I know I won't forget. I didn't vote for him previously, and I will NOT in the next election unless he does a complete 180 on most issues, especially the RKBA/semi-auto firearms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast