Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Gun stores/FFL around state college?

Google "hunter's warehouse." Read the 14 Google reviews. Only ONE of them is REAL - a 2-star review from a reviewer who has posted 5 total reviews of various establishments in State College.

12 of the other reviews are all 5-star reviews AND are clearly written by people who have NEVER actually been in that store. Additionally, ALL TWELVE of those reviewers have only ONE review they have ever written, and it's of Hunter's Warehouse. One review is written by "deb steppe" and signed Greg. 3/4 of the reviews have the same terrible grammar.

The owner was even dumb enough to write a review of his own store under his own Google+ account.

You're right - I shouldn't trust anything I read on the internet, because you're clearly making fake accounts and paying random people to "upvote" your god-awful business. The fact that you served in the armed forces for 8 years says nothing about your credibility as a businessman.

(Centre County)

Those who are talking bad about Mr Engle obviously do not have a clue how he runs he's store and how good he's prices are. I have recently bought an AR and the price was good and the customer service was superb.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by me0702 View Post
    Those who are talking bad about Mr Engle obviously do not have a clue how he runs he's store and how good he's prices are. I have recently bought an AR and the price was good and the customer service was superb.
    Business 101;

1. Create shill account
    2. Continue with poor grammar
    3. Own and operate used tool store that sells guns
    4. ?????
    5. MONEY!!!

(nice try….)
    Last edited by FLICK; March 20th, 2014 at 09:47 AM.
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

Yep, because we should trust the positive opinion of a fake account with one post over the negative opinions of 15 people with multiple posts.

(Centre County)

well I find it strange that this post ran from January 29th to febuary 17th there wasn't another word said on this post till a year and 1 month later and then 3 people reply to a very professional replay to a redickulouse post on the same day hmm whos using fack accounts? hmm let me see. well all I have to say beauce I don't argue with any one I grew up and very long time ago,,if you belive this post of who knows who please listen to them and do not come into my store beacue im a very fair and honest person and try to do best by every one even when I lose money and ide just assume if you belive all these evil things its best you don't come into my store thank you.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by me0702 View Post
    Now, this is just sooo funny.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterswarehouse View Post
    well I find it strange that this post ran from January 29th to febuary 17th there wasn't another word said on this post till a year and 1 month later and then 3 people reply to a very professional replay to a redickulouse post on the same day hmm whos using fack accounts? hmm let me see. well all I have to say beauce I don't argue with any one I grew up and very long time ago,,if you belive this post of who knows who please listen to them and do not come into my store beacue im a very fair and honest person and try to do best by every one even when I lose money and ide just assume if you belive all these evil things its best you don't come into my store thank you.
    Apparently grammar is not your strong point.

(Columbia County)

Stopped in once, felt creepy. Won't go back.
    They let me play with chemicals!

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I'm the guy in Lemont but I don't have a store, I'm a gunsmith that does transfers ans special orders for people (plus a few other things you'll see if you peruse the forum here).

I would suggest Belding and Mull (on the way to Clearfield) Bob's in Clearfield, Lion Cointry Supply (on the way to Tyrone). I'm not particularily enamored with Dicks or Grices. You can also go north to Millers in Mill Hall.
    Morning Sir, I have been to one of your "garage sales" a number of years ago. Lol. I lived down the street from you. I found this post because I am looking to buy a rifle from gunbrokers and need to have it sent to an FFL for transfer. Do you still offer this service? Price?

Thanks, Mike

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by stang9gt View Post
    Morning Sir, I have been to one of your "garage sales" a number of years ago. Lol. I lived down the street from you. I found this post because I am looking to buy a rifle from gunbrokers and need to have it sent to an FFL for transfer. Do you still offer this service? Price?

Thanks, Mike
    Mike,
    First, thanks for stopping by my "sale" I have them twice a year, spring and fall. Next one will be in the late May-early June timeframe.

Second, yes, I still do transfers for people who order from the internet be it Gunbroker or one of the large online retailers. I charge $20 per gun for this service and if you transfer more than one gun at the same time I give you a discount. If you order from Gunbroker and want me to do the transfer, drop me an email (rlutz730(at sign)comcast.net) or call the shop at 814-867-0867 and let me know the details. You can also PM me here. We'll get everything done and when the firearm comes in I'll contact you to set up the transfer time. I try to make it as easy as possible for a buyer to do transfers.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast