Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default A Citizen Conspiracy Theory? Role Reversal?

Since everyone seems to love a good government conspiracy theory I figured why not see if people love a conspiracy theory that goes the opposite direction for a change?

So what if all the "Zombie Apocalypse" and "Doomsday Prepping" was really some sort of citizen secret code warning people to prepare for a revolt against a corrupt government?

It would not surprise me at all if this is what they were really prepping for.
    It also wouldn't surprise me if millions of average Americans outsmarted thousands of government itelligence agents by preparing for something most preppers admitted wasn't likely to be a real threat.

If it is a conspiracy did the preppers already win the war on the economic front?

Should a conflict arise store shelves will be empty. Why because Johnny the delivery driver is either already involved or doesn't want to die delivering that much needed truckload of your wifes favorite brand of tampons to market. If it is a conspiracy I bet plans are already in place to take out bridges and block the travel of government troops in the event confiscation were to begin.

Bank statements and paper money would be about useless. Lets face it you can only wipe your A$$ with so many twenty dollar bills before you get a paper cut and die of infection.

Should a conflict arise are preppers going to be the new faces of the wealthy in America?

They certainly invested in what I would consider needs based wealth. What would a can of tuna be worth? Or a role of toilet paper? I bet its going to take alot to get a prepper to part with such things. If toilet paper was no longer an everyday conveinence how much would a role be worth? Your going to think an ounce of silver is a bargain because I'm going to be asking for an ounce of gold.

Do you think preppers are biting their tongues for the sake of peace but deep down thinking "Make My Day"?

How much did the preppers influence the sudden government push to disarm?

Am I still allowed to pose hypothetical questions like this under the 1st? Or should I make a pot of coffee just incase some storm troopers come by for a chat?

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: A Citizen Conspiracy Theory? Role Reversal?

Or, the same things that are good for when the government can't get there to help coincidentally can assist in keeping the government away for a little while.

Who's more likely to show up at your house 150 strong, the Dope Boyz 4 Lyfe or the can of Alphabet Soup we know as our government police agencies? Either way, I'll prepare as best I can against any emergency or unprovoked threat of violence.
    Home brewing; because Jeeps and ammunition aren't cheap. WILL WORK FOR AMMO & FIREARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    It would not surprise me at all if this is what they were really prepping for.
    They? What do you mean, they? You aren't prepping?

(Schuylkill County)

Me prepping? Nah I just appreciate the money savings of buying in bulk. lmao

I figure buying 10 years worth of toilet paper and tampons was a solid investment against inflation. My wife and I decided early on that we planned on wiping our butts until the days we died so it was totally risk free. While more risky investors got into silver and gold I got into the almost risk free lead market. It is kind of a toxic asset but any smart investor got into the lead market years ago and slowly expanded their portfolio.

So hell no I ain't no prepper! I'm a financial genuis and savy shopper.