Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default meet and greet erie pa 1-25-2013 or 1-26-2013

would like to know if anyone would like to join me for a meet and greet downtown erie i have a place that will let us come eat there with are guns please let me know if you could join me this weekend. Also anyone is welcome to join us at steel 12 they know were comming and i will with some one eles will be holding signs on perry square after dinner your more then welcome to join us big your sign to hold or flag. please let me know if you will be joining us. yes the guy that got banned from here for braking a rule will be there too. he has put together a site and is working to get things down in erie and all of pa. i wanted to let you know so if you dont like him then dont join us. but if you would like to join then we will be there. at 5pm at steel 12 right by park place bar on this sat.
    Last edited by progunrightsfighter86; January 22nd, 2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: adding new info

(Erie County)

Default Re: meet and greet erie pa 1-25-2013 or 1-26-2013

Last summer, a guy with the name Mazydazy86, had a OC incident, and a meet/greet downtown. Then he refused to abide by the rules on this forum, and was banned. So he re-registered under several different names, and was banned for life!
    He didn't know how to use punctuation, grammar, or spelling, either.
    With the "86" at the end of your username, and your spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, some people might think you're him.
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Erie County)

Default Re: meet and greet erie pa 1-25-2013 or 1-26-2013

i know i am not good with my typing skills or grammer but i am not that guy. i talked to a mod before i know about him and the meet and greet he had. he has his own site now on facebook i was just posting it because he posted on his site about it i told him i would he did not ask me to i told him i wanted to help him get the word out about the up comming meet and greet taking place. he will be there with others even if people on here dont like him because what mistakes he made in the past. I dont care what he did he posted on his site what he did but i dont hate him for it just a bad time for him and he messed up but now his numbers are growing and he has been all over the news and talking to alot of people getting things down. but if you want to think i am him you can meet me at the meet and greet.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Last summer, a guy with the name Mazydazy86, had a OC incident, and a meet/greet downtown. Then he refused to abide by the rules on this forum, and was banned. So he re-registered under several different names, and was banned for life!
    He didn't know how to use punctuation, grammar, or spelling, either.
    With the "86" at the end of your username, and your spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, some people might think you're him.