Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: anyone going to the meeting at bobs gun shop

i also will definitely be there...hope to meet you ...for those who don't know me...im that idiot chris phillips that was plastered all over the news this past weekend lol.
    live to ride

(Erie County)

Amazing turn out! I had to leave early to get my daughter from cheer practice. Good points, and questions from the crowd. Those guys are class acts and have my vote!

(Erie County)

these congressmen took time to listen and respect us... kudos!!
    live to ride

(Crawford County)

Absolutely amazing crowd! People from as far away as Ridgeway, by the stickers on the vehicles.

For anybody wondering, I was the tall bald goofball in the back with the revolver tied to his left leg.

I noticed a few members brought their children along. It was absolutely fantastic that parents were taking the opportunity to get their children involved in the most important part of the political process, learning about their government representatives and the stands those reps take on different issues. Hopefully this will lead to more educated, informed, and involved voters in the future.

Thank you to all who made last night a valuable and enjoyable experience, especially to those few who I had an opportunity to converse with. I look forward to seeing y'all again at future gatherings.
    "When I hit it, I expect it to fall the hell down and die!"

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by brsims View Post
    Absolutely amazing crowd! People from as far away as Ridgeway, by the stickers on the vehicles.

For anybody wondering, I was the tall bald goofball in the back with the revolver tied to his left leg.

I noticed a few members brought their children along. It was absolutely fantastic that parents were taking the opportunity to get their children involved in the most important part of the political process, learning about their government representatives and the stands those reps take on different issues. Hopefully this will lead to more educated, informed, and involved voters in the future.

Thank you to all who made last night a valuable and enjoyable experience, especially to those few who I had an opportunity to converse with. I look forward to seeing y'all again at future gatherings.
    Good talking with ya last night. I was the guy (gray hair & glasses) with the GF (short red-head) at the back door.

It was a great showing and I have a new-found respect for some of our politicians. Bob and Doug and everyone involved did a great job putting together the event.

(Crawford County)

Quote Originally Posted by kpw View Post
    Good talking with ya last night. I was the guy (gray hair & glasses) with the GF (short red-head) at the back door.

It was a great showing and I have a new-found respect for some of our politicians. Bob and Doug and everyone involved did a great job putting together the event.
    Hey, yeah! Sorry I didn't introduce myself last night, my common courtesies are somewhat atrophied from lack of use. In other words, I don't get out much, as I'm not a big fan of crowds.

I'm Brian, from Meadville. My "not date" was a young lady by the name of Lisa from Erie. And it was great talking with ya last night!

(Erie County)

Talking Re: anyone going to the meeting at bobs gun shop

I was in my grey Nike Hoodie, CC my Taurus PT145. I was somewhere in the middle behind a guy with a handlebar mustache.

I am curious didnt any of the Antis show up. I saw in the erie paper that many were complaining that the venue was intimidating. Wish I could have made it there but I had classes.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    I am curious didnt any of the Antis show up. I saw in the erie paper that many were complaining that the venue was intimidating. Wish I could have made it there but I had classes.
    I seen on the news they interviewed an antigun nun that showed up to the event.

(Crawford County)

There were a few antis there, but they were very well behaved, as were we. As I left, I saw one standing by there car holding a sign to the effect of "Self Defense against Murder". Gotta say I agree with the sentiment, we only differ in means.

Was anyone else OCing last night? I didn't see any others, but I didn't stick around real long afterwards. John's Wildwood pizza called, and my appetite answered...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast