I contacted Senator Solobay and asked his stance on legislation.

Senator Solobay,

I am writing to you over concerns about various legislation that is being introduced in regard to restrictions on firearms and firearm related items. I implore you as my representative to remember the US and PA Constitutions that my right to keep and bear arms "shall not be infringed" and "shall not be questioned." Please vote no for legislation infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. It's sickening to see politicians act as if this issue is up for debate. It is not.

I urge you to review and vote for two pieces of legislation, HB 752 (introduced by Rep. Gabler) and the "Right to Bear Arms Protection Act" (introduced by Rep. Daryl Metcalfe). As a Pennsylvania and an American we need legislation such as this to protect ourselves from this overreaching government.

Sincerely,

His response was that he agreed with me and would look at the language contained within the two bills mentioned.

For those in the 46 Senatorial district, I'm not sure if this is lip service or this is truly how Sen. Solobay feels and more importantly, votes. Can somebody provide me with a little background on his support of the 2nd Amendment?

Thanks.