Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default Sandy Hook Conspiracy

I am not one to believe in these conspiracy theory but a friend of mine emailed me the link to youtube and I can not believe what I saw. So many videos that really made me think. After about the 4th one, I am seriously thinking that this was all BS.
    One of the video had Robbie Parker the father of the supposedly murdered Emily Parker. He was laughing and smiling before going to character. A day after his child was killed. When I lost my grandfather I cried for days. None of these parents or anyone had one tear. They act like they are sad but I just don't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_b9hh2lp3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrngdgUixYg

Most of the victims R.I.P website was put up the day or two before the shooting. Picts of the family was photoshop. The dead girl was somehow in a photo shoot with Obama.

I just searched for Sandy Hook hoax and so many popped up.
    I am just so mad right now. Can anyone else see this?

Default Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy

This has been posted several times.

Yes, it all seems somewhat bizarre when all points are considered.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Allegheny County)

Due to people discussing this topic where I work, I reluctantly decided to check out some of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy websites. After looking at a few of them with my wife, we both agreed that there are a handful of discrepancies that we believe deserve further explanation or at least further scrutiny.

The whole event is such a hard thing to wrap your head around, with or without conspiracy. At the very least, wife and I are left with overwhelming concern for the safety of our two kids while at school. Also I can tell you that neither of us thougt that disarming honest law abiding citizens and leaving criminals and murderers armed to the teeth seemed to be an ideal solution to the problem.

As always this is opinion, my thoughts...take it or leave it.
    Redcoat.
    Who Dares Wins.

I take everything I see and hear during a media blitz with a big grain of salt. It's pretty clear that, regardless of what actually happened, we're being fed propaganda. I'm at a point where I keep attempting to redirect arguments about gun control to this. Ie, let's stop having the conversation they are manipulating us into having and talk about what may really be going on.

(Cumberland County)

While I try not to get wrapped up in conspiracy stuff and tend not believe it, I would not be at all surprised if it was confirmed to be set-up. But until then, I don't put much thought into it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jtk215 View Post
    I take everything I see and hear during a media blitz with a big grain of salt. It's pretty clear that, regardless of what actually happened, we're being fed propaganda. I'm at a point where I keep attempting to redirect arguments about gun control to this. Ie, let's stop having the conversation they are manipulating us into having and talk about what may really be going on.
    I think many of us agree with what you say. However, there are a vast number of people that believe only what they see on the TV. And that is the ONLY source of information they use. They are inundated with so much crap that anything contrary to what is said on the MSM, is right wing propaganda. I've had liberals tell me this. Why, if every other news outlet says this, but Foxnews says the opposite, should I not believe the majority?

The battle for the minds of Americans is a losing battle. We used to have a joke back when I was in the Army....what is the difference between Pravda and Tass and ABC, CBS and NBC? About 4000 miles.

(Allegheny County)

After watching a bunch of videos about 5-6 days ago. It definitely got me thinking that is it most certainly possible that our government is capable of doing this. That got me thinking about what Rockafeller said to Arron Russo about how the US government will "wage a war on terrior."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwcQjDhZtI

(Berks County)

I just spoke with a gentlemen who lives in the next town over and has connections with people in Newtown. Didn't have a lot of time to talk with him but he did state there is a lot of contoversy and unanswered questions in regards to this.

(Carbon County)

The thing that I am worry about is that they will just cover it up or totally ignore the facts and acts like all of the lies/inconsistency doesn't exist. None of the media are doing anything about even though what they reported was totally false.
    I remember a saying NO TRUTH IN THE NEWS AND NO NEWS IN THE TRUTH!