Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Mayor: Cuomo Gun Confiscation Will Cause 'Waco-Style Standoff

Which is what they want.....why else would you take steps to criminalize the most law abiding? Which keeps taking me back to Bill Ayres statement. 'to achieve their agenda they may have to eliminate 25 Million people who cant be re-educated"

Something tells me....We're it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...n-Confiscation

OX 23- As New York gun owners digest the new regulations under the New York SAFE Act, the Gloversville mayor says he has his own concerns. Although the law is meant to reduce gun violence, Mayor Dayton King thinks it will have the opposite effect.

"Most people are law-abiding citizens and may go ahead and sell those or turn those over, but you're going to have a fraction of people that are going to take a stand, and I can just predict a Waco-style standoff in some rural area and it's not going to end well," said Mayor King.
    Last edited by PocketProtector; January 18th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: Mayor: Cuomo Gun Confiscation Will Cause 'Waco-Style Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Which is what they want.....why else would you take steps to criminalize the most law abiding? Which keeps taking me back to Bill Ayres statement. 'to achieve their agenda they may have to eliminate 25 Million people who cant be re-educated"

Something tells me....We're it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...n-Confiscation

OX 23- As New York gun owners digest the new regulations under the New York SAFE Act, the Gloversville mayor says he has his own concerns. Although the law is meant to reduce gun violence, Mayor Dayton King thinks it will have the opposite effect.

"Most people are law-abiding citizens and may go ahead and sell those or turn those over, but you're going to have a fraction of people that are going to take a stand, and I can just predict a Waco-style standoff in some rural area and it's not going to end well," said Mayor King.
    25 million? UN Agenda 21, the report dealing with unalienable rights of Human Beings with the goals of sustainability, including the Global Biodeversity Assessment Report which calls for an 85 percent reduction in the human population. Dismantling America is not Obamas or Ayers idea. He ain't that clever. ALL roads lead to Rothschilds.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    If they know we're law-abiding, then why the need to confiscate guns? I'd still like to see any retroactive ban or confiscation law challenged in court. Last I checked, ex post facto (after the fact) laws, which confiscation and retroactive ban laws are, are expressly forbidden by the Constitution.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
    If they know we're law-abiding, then why the need to confiscate guns? I'd still like to see any retroactive ban or confiscation law challenged in court. Last I checked, ex post facto (after the fact) laws, which confiscation and retroactive ban laws are, are expressly forbidden by the Constitution.
    HA! You seem to think that the constitution has any force of law as written. It does not. It only means what they say it means, and if they say they can confiscate previously legal property, then they can. You think the 9th Circuit won't support that? Putting your faith in courts and laws is misguided.