Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Gun Ban Stepping on Parental Right?

It is not just our right to protect our children but also a legal obligation isn't it?

Can the government limit my power to protect my children in my own home?
    I feel a high capacity magazine ban severely limits my "Parental Right" to protect my children.

I take my kids protection very seriously. If I'm awaken in the middle of the night to someone breaking in I want to be focused on only one thing protecting my children. I dont want to be thinking about do I need more than one magazine or how many intruders are there. I want to open my safe grab the one gun I feels offers the best firepower and only focus on my childrens safety.

So are they not just stepping on the 2nd amendment but on my parental rights as well?

Anyone else believe its wrong for anyone representing our government to portray guns as evil?

Kids are listening and I believe the government is overstepping its bounds with all the negative gun opinions. Basicly law is law, fact is fact but anyone representing the US governemt should not be imposing their opinions repeatedly over and over to my children. Guns cant be evil they have no feelings they are inaminate objects like any other tool. Its misleading calling a gun something it cant possibly be (evil).

Should attacks on guns calling them evil be breaking the law? Misrepresentation of facts? Since its impossible?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Gun Ban Stepping on Parental Right?

That is one of the points I brought up in my last batch of emails. My guns serve several purposes. Some are for target shooting, some are for hunting and the rest are for protecting my family. I shouldn't be limited to what I protect my family with.