Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default STUDY: 60% of young Americans plan to buy firearms...

We are in fact winning except in the media and in .GOV.....of course they want your guns.....more POWER in a nutshell.

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4576

Sixty percent of high school and college students say they plan on owning guns at a later stage in life, an academic study from American University revealed on Monday.

According to a brand new study, sixty percent of young Americans plan on purchasing firearms in the future.

According to the study, about 40 percent of the American students surveyed said they definitely planned to own firearms once they had established their own households. Another 20 percent said they were “contemplating” owning guns......
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: STUDY: 60% of young Americans plan to buy firearms...

Lawless told Campus Reform on Tuesday that in her view the findings were proof that President Obama should move swiftly, and without the permission of Congress if necessary, in order limit the availability of firearms.“The next generation plans on owning guns, so if we want to avoid the tragedies that we’ve seen… we obviously need to move quickly and if an executive order is the way to do it, then that is the way the to do it,” she said.
    There's a recommendation that the president grant himself dictatorial powers.
    Hafa Adai! IANAL I merely state my opinion. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Default Re: STUDY: 60% of young Americans plan to buy firearms...

Quote Originally Posted by BenP View Post

Lawless told Campus Reform on Tuesday that in her view the findings were proof that President Obama should move swiftly, and without the permission of Congress if necessary, in order limit the availability of firearms.“The next generation plans on owning guns, so if we want to avoid the tragedies that we’ve seen… we obviously need to move quickly and if an executive order is the way to do it, then that is the way the to do it,” she said.

There's a recommendation that the president grant himself dictatorial powers.

Translation.........

Hey, if we treat people like adults we can't win. Let go with sneaky underhand methods to get our way because.... we're spoiled brats like that.