I am 17.
In being 17 I know I cannot have an SP (sportman carry permit), but the SP (from what ive read) seems to be more about carrying while driving to a hunting location. or how you can carry while you are there.
also I'm not completely sure if it is considered legal to hunt with a revolver (i assume it is) in 5D
The area that I hunt in is right behind my house (many acres of woods behind my house) so I'm doing no driving or walking around on streets to get to where I am hunting at.
So to my question(s)
1. When I am hunting deer in the 5D area with a 12 gauge shotgun am I legally allowed to carry a revolver with me?
2. can the revolver be CC without the SP or am i required to open carry without the SP (being under 17).
3. being under 17 am i allowed to carry a pistol at all? ( I assume I would since it is being use for hunting, but I'm not sure)
4. are you allowed to hunt with pistols at all in this county? (non semi-auto that is, e.g. revolver)

in other threads some have said Yes i can only OC a revolver along with my shotgun without the SP, I just cannot CC it. and since I walk right off my property into the woods i hunt, I'm not walking down public streets OC under 17 (which would be illegal)
Others say I can OC a revolver, but only if it is my "main" weapon. (I'm assuming "main weapon" means "only weapon")
does anyone know about this at all? I plan on hunting this weekend and want to know If i can do it.

If i get no response or no definite response i will not be carrying a pistol, just to be safe.( My dad doesn't need a felony haha)