Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Indoor shooting range in Pittsburgh?

i have been to anthony arms a few times to look around and the blonde chick behind the counter needs an attitude adjustment. the handgun prices seemed high and they were out of the ammo i wanted. i did buy a cheap holster for my 44 mag. the young guy that checked me out seemed nice but he was getting crap from those in charge for not knowing much. a couple there asked the blonde chick a ? about concealed carry and she didnt have a clue so i stepped in and answered thier ?. and she seemed pissed

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpyingling22 View Post
    if you dont mind a drive about an hour north then you might want to look into joining pardoe sportsmans club near mercer pa. $50 for a year includes the use of the indoor range 24/7. i havent joined yet but i will. http://pardoesportsmens.com/
    This place looks pretty decent. I think it will be more than an hours drive though. Google maps says it would be an hour for me and I'm already in Evans City.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmcbowflex View Post
    This place looks pretty decent. I think it will be more than an hours drive though. Google maps says it would be an hour for me and I'm already in Evans City.
    There doesn't seem to be anything close to us Pgh North folks. I heard talk of a planned indoor range around Evans City/Jackson Twp, if I remember correctly, but it never went anywhere. The only one I know of is Millvale Sportsmen's Club in Wexford, but they're rimfire only. With all the growth in the Cranberry area, we could use another range & shop up north.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
    I wonder when public ranges, especially ones that require you to use their ammo, will start feeling the pinch of the ammo shortage? It will be interesting to see if they limit the ammount you can use, or pass any cost increases on to the customer.

Sorry for the hijack OP, but I don't think this warrants a seperate thread.
    This may or may not be policy, but never heard it before. I stopped in two Saturday's ago as I didn't feel like driving all the way to Youngwood and I was point blank told that I had to give back ammo I didn't use. because I hate the place, and dislike the people I purposely only unloaded one of two boxes and took the extra with me. Who the hell are they to tell me I have to give back what I didn't use, and PURCHASED!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123