Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Sex offenders right to privacy online (what about gun owners?)

http://www.700wlw.com/pages/national...ticle=10699974

A federal judge ruled that California's new human-trafficking law imposes unconstitutional penalties on sex offenders

(UPI) -- A federal judge ruled that California's new human-trafficking law imposes unconstitutional penalties on sex offenders, officials said.

The law requires that registered sex offenders provide police with a complete list of their user names, screen names, email addresses and Internet service providers.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Default Re: Sex offenders right to privacy online (what about gun owners?)

I strongly believe that of you're a sex offender you have no right nor should you expect any type of privacy online, the internet is used everyday by grown adults trying to get kids or plan rapes/ kidnappings, if you're a sex offender you already showed you can't be trusted in public
    Nra, SAF, NJ2AS, GOA member

(Butler County)

I agree that sex offenders along with mentaly unstable persons should be kept and monitered in a data base. They have proven they cannot be a responsible part of society..

Quote Originally Posted by ggary View Post
    I agree that sex offenders along with mentaly unstable persons should be kept and monitered in a data base. They have proven they cannot be a responsible part of society..
    Gun owners are treated worse than sex offenders in obozo's Amerika.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Gun owners are treated worse than sex offenders in obozo's Amerika.
    True look at NY publishing the locations of gun owners and NJ wanting to pass a law that requires you and your family go through a psychological evaluation and an in home search before you can purchase a firearm
    Nra, SAF, NJ2AS, GOA member

Well, I see some of my fellow gun owners have fallen for "Words" that would, under different words, have us gun people up in arms...example: Assault Rifle means my 06 or bolt action shotgun.

What is a sex offender? A 17 year old tried as an adult for mooning a crowd of people? A 33 year old taking a piss in an alley in a city after coming out of a bar? Or are we specifically talking about child molesters and rapist? Or perhaps the 19 year old banging a 17 year old?

Please keep in mind that each state has a different definition as to what a sex offender is and what crimes upon conviction as person is labeled as as sex offender. The Sex Offender bad words bullshit is the same as Domestic violence and hate crimes social engineered words that mean nothing except to invoke a negative emotional response.

CL