Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Bill aims to repeal FLs Stand Your Ground law (Trayvons mom attending)

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ground_la.html

Synchronized with obozo. What a coincidence!/s
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bill aims to repeal FLs Stand Your Ground law (Trayvons mom attending)

I guess it would be too much to ask to wait to see how the case plays out where they find out what really happened and a jury of peers makes a ruling and the person involved is innocent until proven guilty and then all to find out the stand your ground laws may have actually been a valid use in this case?

Default Re: Bill aims to repeal FLs Stand Your Ground law (Trayvons mom attending)

Quote Originally Posted by stabile007 View Post
    I guess it would be too much to ask to wait to see how the case plays out where they find out what really happened and a jury of peers makes a ruling and the person involved is innocent until proven guilty and then all to find out the stand your ground laws may have actually been a valid use in this case?
    They are using those dead kids as much as they can. This entire display is sickening.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

For one thing I don't think Florida would repeal stand your ground, law makers I feel have too much too lose, Florida is pretty pro gun
    Nra, SAF, NJ2AS, GOA member

(Allegheny County)

From what I understand, the FL "Stand Your Ground Law" really has no bearing on the Zimmerman/Martin case. In that case, from what we know of the facts, Zimmerman wasn't able to retreat with Martin sitting on him and beating him. As a last resort, Zimmerman drew and deployed his firearm in SD.
    Toujours prêt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    From what I understand, the FL "Stand Your Ground Law" really has no bearing on the Zimmerman/Martin case. In that case, from what we know of the facts, Zimmerman wasn't able to retreat with Martin sitting on him and beating him. As a last resort, Zimmerman drew and deployed his firearm in SD.
    All I remember is the news reporting some unarmed kid was randomly shot by a guy while carrying a bag of skittles. They haven't really reported the whole self-defense thing. And if it was unrelated why is the kid's mom involved at all.

(Philadelphia County)

Trayvon's dead because his Mom failed to instill any values in him. If she wants to see what ultimately killed her son, she should look in the mirror not at lawful gun owners.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by stabile007 View Post
    All I remember is the news reporting some unarmed kid was randomly shot by a guy while carrying a bag of skittles. They haven't really reported the whole self-defense thing. And if it was unrelated why is the kid's mom involved at all.

Link for threads and articles on the case: http://search.pafoa.org/?q=zimmerman...%3Au3odmjbmx48
    Toujours prêt

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ground_la.html

Synchronized with obozo. What a coincidence!/s
    It's an Alinkski thing.... which anyone can play.

Wonder how the "left" is going to feel when we do unto them? They'll probably be whining like the White House is whining about the NRA noting that Obama's kids have armed guards but us "mundanes" send our kids to gun free zones, where they're easy pickings for sick folks. These folks hate doses of their own medicine.

(Delaware County)

The only thing that stands in my mind is that they kept showing the picture of Trayvon as a little kid, not the 6ft tall 17 year old he was. Everytime they showed him it was him as a youngster not an older teenager who was capable of beating someone of hurting someone. Just another simple case of the media playing it up.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast