Here is Judy Schwank's response to my e-mail:

"Dear Mr. Berg:

Thank you for your e-mail. As a staunch supporter of responsible gun ownership myself, I appreciate knowing your comments. You can be sure that I take them very seriously, and they will be helpful to me as we look at changes to Pennsylvania laws.

Again, thank you for contacting me. Please let me know whenever I can help you with matters involving state government."

Now, let me just say I have a huge amount of respect for Judy Schwank. She formerly served as interim dean of agriculture at my alma mater and did a fantastic job. She was surely missed when she left to pursue being a state senator. However from this response alone, I can't really tell if she's pro and anti-gun ownership. She does mention she's a staunch supporter of responsible gun ownership, but from there she is rather vague and mentions changing PA laws. I'm glad to know she is all for responsible gun ownership, but not so sure what her stance is on the AWB and high cap magazine ban.

Anyone else get a response from her or try writing to her? She's the first who has gotten back to me, hopefully this isn't an auto reply like we seem to get from every other rep.