Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Freedom of Speech

This is something I thought about, but I don't have enough time right now to write out my philosophy, but I'd like to. Before I do I'd really appreciate your opinions on it: what it is, and how it should work, and be handled. I'll be back home from work around mid-night, and maybe not until the next morning.

(Adams County)

Default Re: Freedom of Speech

Freedom of speech is hastely writing some semi-coherent sentences on an internet forum and boldly stating when you'll be back to read the answers to a sort of random question that was neither properly punctuated nor well endowed.

(Adams County)

Coincidentally, it is also someone giving you a BS answer because he has a fw minutes left in his lunch break, while doing some ball-breaking for punctuation and sentence structure while being fully aware of what you meant.

(Adams County)

Lastly, it is someone post-whoring with a bunch of run-on sentences. I'm done now.

This is the best freedom of speech thread ever.

(Adams County)

No wonder I don't have any rep points.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by greyhouse View Post
    This is the best freedom of speech thread ever.

+1 I totally agree

(Lebanon County)

Alright. Right on brothers. You, guys, r...ock!

Freedom of Speech, well for me lets break the word down. In a sense take its underwear off, make it tell its secrets, take all its dignity away, and find out what the phrase technical means.

Also, before I go on let me say that this is right off the top of my head here, and I'm crazy (I've been asked many, many times, but I swear I'm not, but then again what is sane, but insane).

Back to the subject, well first of all of, of, isn't a word. It's just a sound that you can spell, and the nights at the round table refused to accept to its existents so they never put it in the dictionary, but words are simply just meanings. We must understand that the dictionary doesn't ever dictate the meaning of a word (and what is right).

Freedom - Ability to do whatever one wants.

Speech - Make sound.

What it is is simple, but what's more important is what's it in conjunction with. Our Unalienated (<-Not a word in the dictionary) Rights! People should be able to say what they want, whatever they want without consequence, and they must be, but it's dead somehow society minipultes itself. Words are suddenly bad: . . . . and I don't dare list them, which I am against, and why? Meaningless taboo. "Do not blame one for the emotions that you inflict upon yourself," me who first said that, I really hope. Which leads me to another quote, "It is not one's words, but actions you must judge," hopefully me again. Words are simply harmless, and letting anyone say what they want even if it's I'm going to kill so-and-so is a great thing. Threats should be made without fear, and why would I want such a sick thing?

Compassion.

Let a human talk, and know how it feels.

Our constitution was made by many of maybe the smartest men that ever lived. The guide lines they made for our nation are: be able to speak, or kill those who oppose you speaking for otherwise is not worth living.

Perhaps I'm insane, but I have faith in what I do, and what I say. If there's no God, then what is life worth nothing unless Cryogenics works? A $28,000 investment, literally, unless it doesn't work, and or someone's messes with your dead body.

Lastly, I made this short, and simple. No one needs long paragraphs, but some people love to hide behind words.

I cite my sources http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech, and later in life reenforcement from George Carlin: The words you can't say (which every single one he said).