Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default [Frackville] On Target Gun Shop Inc, Excellent Shop to do business with.

I know it may a little bit of a drive for many of you (about a 1.5 hour drive from Philly) but I've since found a great gunshop to do business with.

On Target Gun Shop Inc (570) 874-2145, 37 S Lehigh Ave Frackville, PA

Jake's a great guy to do business with. Beats all of the local dealers in price and customer service. Very knowledgable and a really good gunsmith. He's is also a Class III Dealer.

(Schuylkill County)

I can also say that On Target is a very fine place to do buisness, the owner is very knowledgable in tactical firearms and shooting. The best prices you will find anywhere for ARs and accessories... Also he does not believe in selling something of lower quality to make a buck (ie highpoint carbines)

(Berks County)

Default Re: [Frackville] On Target Gun Shop Inc, Excellent Shop to do business with.

On Target is my #1 choice for all my firearms needs. He is the most helpful and fair I have found. I have yet to use his gun smithing services, but I am sure they are top notch. Jake is a great guy to do business with, and I recommend his shop to anyone in the area. If he doesn't have it, he will get it for ya.
    Is it five o'clock yet?

(Berks County)

Default Re: [Frackville] On Target Gun Shop Inc, Excellent Shop to do business with.

Good know, I have been meaning to check him out...when I do I'll add some feedback also.

sicario, I see your in Hamburg....I am over by Strausstown/Bethel.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

On Target rocks. I go there when I have ammo and time. Got my membership.

Oh wait....wrong On Target. I go to the On Target located in Severn/Odenton, MD.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Schuylkill County)

Great shop. A small place, but big on selection, especially Glocks and other handguns. He also sells some used, and does consignments.

His hours are strange. Monday, Wednesday-Saturday 3pm-9pm.

(Cumberland County)

Question Re: [Frackville] On Target Gun Shop Inc, Excellent Shop to do business with.

I grew up in Schuylkill County right outside of Frackville. Does anyone know the owner's last name??

(Schuylkill County)

just dont ask for gunsmith work they suck at it.... i guess thats why they send it out to be done now.... other then that they are a good place and some good prices...... but i would rather go to another locale place where they actually stock more and have what i want in stock,,,, not order it........

(Schuylkill County)

(Schuylkill County)

Didn't mean to resurrect a thread, but I just spotted this...

Quote Originally Posted by 1911shooter View Post
    just dont ask for gunsmith work they suck at it.... i guess thats why they send it out to be done now.... other then that they are a good place and some good prices...... but i would rather go to another locale place where they actually stock more and have what i want in stock,,,, not order it........
    Where did you hear he sends out his gunsmith work? The reason I ask is that I'm pretty sure all of it is done in-house. I've used him for gunsmithing and have found his work to be excellent. Many others have as well, as evidenced by the repeat customers. Judging by your post, you must have had a bad experience with his work - did you give him the chance to make it right?

I'm pretty sure I know what shop ("another locale place") you are talking about. I used to be a regular there till prices seemed to climb. Not bad compared to Philly, Allentown, or Reading, but too much for my wallet. You're right though, he has always had a nice in-shop selection.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast