Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default It has to be too good to be true!

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/0...sault-weapons/

No way is it going to be this simple, NO WAY! Perhaps I just don't understand what I've just read!

(Berks County)

Default Re: It has to be too good to be true!

Who knows?

I did enjoy this part:

Many political observers find themselves disappointed that the ban would not pass through Congress, and see this as evidence of serious corruption. Dr. Boyce Watkins, a professor at Syracuse University and advocate against gun violence asks,”What in the world does anyone need an assault weapon for anyway? The fact that Congress may buckle on this issue shows that making a profit is clearly more important than protecting children. It also says that many of our political leaders have become corrupted beyond repair.”

Because the Constitution is a gateway to political corruption.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bustedmp View Post
    http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/0...sault-weapons/

No way is it going to be this simple, NO WAY! Perhaps I just don't understand what I've just read!
    Could just be another ploy to try to get Pro gun people to drop their guard. A way to get people to say oh we are ok there is nothing to worry about and then bam here comes the bill. I will keep calling and writing my reps and speaking with anyone I know who does not understand or on the fence with these gun bills the antis and liberals are pushing for. I do not trust this administration anymore then I trust Gary Glitter at a playground.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

(Monroe County)

It says he "MAY".... nothing solid on O-bummer backing down yet. That could just be somebody writing their fantasy there.

If this is true..... that extra 100,000 NRA members seems to have made the difference. Plus all the letters, emails and calls we made.
    Last edited by tsafa; January 14th, 2013 at 01:47 AM.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by harty View Post
    Could just be another ploy to try to get Pro gun people to drop their guard. A way to get people to say oh we are ok there is nothing to worry about and then bam here comes the bill. I will keep calling and writing my reps and speaking with anyone I know who does not understand or on the fence with these gun bills the antis and liberals are pushing for. I do not trust this administration anymore then I trust Gary Glitter at a playground.
    Exactly. Wolves in sheeps clothing! I try and stay optomistic, but I was optomistic Nov, 6th, and got let down. They can not be trusted. If it truly is what it is, we need to push even harder for the next 4 years! And by push harder, I mean let them know we are glad they changed their minds, but we are still here to keep it that way.

(Centre County)

Thumbs down Re: It has to be too good to be true!

I refuse to give any site called "your black world" the time of day simply because of the PROFOUND hypocrisy of blacks in things like this. What does it say?
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

(Westmoreland County)

Yep, too good to be true!

Anyone who thinks our 2A Right is not being infringed RIGHT NOW is not paying attention.

We have WORK to do! Come to the Jan 23rd rally in Harrisburg and you'll see how many BAD laws need stopped and/or fixed to be in compliance with both the spirit and the letter of the law of the 2nd Amendment!

We have to fix this stuff RIGHT NOW in Pennsylvania, while WE, the Responsible Gun Owning Citizens have the momentum! We do not have the momentum of LAW, rather in numbers and motivated Responsible Citizens. We must FIX the laws to forever restore, Preserve and Protect our Constitutional 2nd Amendment Right!

We led the nation once, and we'll lead her out of this one, too. When we make a stand and have our positive impact on our legislators here in PA, other states will FOLLOW our lead. THEN we can get all our states together and FIX the Federal laws, too!

Just because you think you may avoid being screwed today, doesn't mean yesterday's royal beating and screwing is okay and the scars have healed. Quite the opposite. It means we have reason to REMEMBER and FIGHT BACK against those laws that seek to destroy our 2A Rights!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is a MOVEMENT, not a simple rally or battle. If the fiscally-fueled hallucinogen is wearing off and the anti-gun "loud mouths" (can't say majority, as we gun owners are the MAJORITY) are starting to retreat, that is a GOOD SIGN of things to come!

Now is the time to STRIKE. Now is the time to engage our Legislators and get them to FIX the broken and abusive laws against the 2A.

Backing off? Heck no! Those slimey anti-gun Nutz are just sneaking into the shadows, where back-door deals are made....
    I Dial 1911

(Northumberland County)

No way! someone pinch me

Negative. I don't believe it for a second as much as I wish it were true. Continue to hammer down!

What we have here is the equivalent of someone watching vast hordes of Americans heading to the shore for Memorial Day weekend, huge traffic jams and fully-booked hotels and rental houses, beaches filled with blankets and umbrellas as far as the eye can see, and some hydrophobic zealot who saw "Jaws" as a youngster and peed herself, tries to persuade us all that nobody should go to the beach.

Hard numbers don't seem to be available, but if you add up all the AR-15 variants, all the cheap AK's, all the surplus M-1 carbines and Garands, the semi Uzi's and Ruger Mini-14's, the 10/22's (must be 2-3 million of just those), and all of the other autoloading rifles, you must have 50 million of them in civilian hands.

Of course, the same deluded morons tend to be among those trying to force us to give up our cars, our air conditioning, our beef and pork, our TV watching...basically, they want us to be China. Millions of obedient drones, living the proper, simple, low-consumption, low-self-determination lifestyle as determined by the People's Committees.

Hail Obama. Mmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmm.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast