Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: It has to be too good to be true!

Even if nothing gets passed we still have to fight. Tonight at my father's house we were discussing upcoming gun legislation. His opinion is that if any sweeping legislation gets passed, it could be the death knell for the Democratic party. They went at it too hard. They had many of the fence-sitters and fudds in lock step until the ramifications of the Feinstein bill became known. Then their minions showed their true colors with threats and shady tactics like publishing gun owner's addresses.
    After this last election debacle, I was predicting the death of the Republican party. I didn't think Republican's had a strong candidate in Romney, and I couldn't forsee any strong candidates for 2016. I think too many of prospective Repub. candidates for 2012 were too right-leaning for the primary voting demographic.
    There has to be a reason why Obama is looking to shelve the majority of this legislation. The Dem's are the majority in congress, with many newly-elected. Maybe he was approached by many of these newly elected Dems who are worried about their political careers. They would probably get voted out in 4 years and replaced by Republicans.

(Bucks County)

No way the Demonazis are going to allow 100 million+ peons stop them from their Commie utopia.
    They WILL try something and you can bet your sweet ass it will further divide this once, very recently, great land.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Monroe County)

I am thinking ahead and wondering how Obama plans to deal with the hundreds of thousands of NRA members who will march on Washington if he continues to pursue any gun bans. Do they plan to stop and frisk every single on of us? Do they think they will just use water hoses on us??? Where does Obama think this will go if he tries to bully us?

We are NOT anti-abortion or pro-abortion
    We are NOT anti-gay or pro-gay
    We are NOT Republicans or Democrats

WE ARE GUN OWNERS.

I am speculating that Obama will not want an organized NRA march on Washington. They would have to publicly bring out tanks and black helicopters. That will prove that Obama is the Dictator that we say he is.

I think if we all stand united behind the NRA, Obama will back down.
    Last edited by tsafa; January 14th, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

(Bucks County)

Obama said this morning at his presser that he "wants an assault weapons ban that is meaningful..." Among other things. He is not backing off.

I am not sure where this author got their info. It would be great if he really is just acting out for the antis.
    Politicians who fear the people seek to disarm them.

People who fear their government's intentions refuse to be disarmed.

(Chester County)

I don't buy into any media outlets BS Obam,bams dream is to disarm America in its entirety. This is years and years of communist infiltrating the Democrat party back in the 60s
    Saul Alinsky Cloward & Piven Frank Marshal Davis all 60's nut jobs combined with the Chicago mobsters, union thugs, have worked to infiltrate the Democrat party for years up to this point and electing this Marxist President.
    For all those who doubted the agenda of Obama, who wants to "Fundamentally Change America" if this doesn't wake you up nothing will

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    I am thinking ahead and wondering how Obama plans to deal with the hundreds of thousands of NRA members who will march on Washington if he continues to pursue any gun bans. Do they plan to stop and frisk every single on of us? Do they think they will just use water hoses on us??? Where does Obama think this will go if he tries to bully us?

We are NOT anti-abortion or pro-abortion
    We are NOT anti-gay or pro-gay
    We are NOT Republicans or Democrats

WE ARE GUN OWNERS.

I am speculating that Obama will not want an organized NRA march on Washington. They would have to publicly bring out tanks and black helicopters. That will prove that Obama is the Dictator that we say he is.

I think if we all stand united behind the NRA, Obama will back down.
    Dont forget they can get plenty of Anti's to protest too, So we got to be all in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12