Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default NRA realizes that their future is with AR-15, AK and Hi-Cap Mag lovers.

If anybody had any question as to where the NRA is on this issue of AR-15, AK's and Hi-Cap mags, watch this video of the NRA President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR927DzimEY

Notice at the end he say guns for sport and self-defense. Ignores hunting completely. Hunting is important too... but not what the Second Amendment is about. The NRA realizes that their future is with AR-15 and Hi-Cap Mag lovers.

GIVE THEM YOUR SUPPORT !!!

Default Re: NRA realizes that their future is with AR-15, AK and Hi-Cap Mag lovers.

Predictions seem to be that an all out ban on black rifles will not pass this congress.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: NRA realizes that their future is with AR-15, AK and Hi-Cap Mag lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by rompus View Post
    Predictions seem to be that an all out ban on black rifles will not pass this congress.
    We have to anticipate the probability of more copy-cat crimes, since this issue has gotten so much attention. The fight 6 months from now will be a lot hard then it looks today.

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    We have to anticipate the probability of more copy-cat crimes, since this issue has gotten so much attention.
    This.

The media paints these sick assholes as anti-hero gods so other sick assholes look up to them and want to also go out in their own blaze of shitty glory. Guns, video games, movies, psych meds, blah blah blah... I have yet to see one single mainstream media outlet even hint that maybe the newsertainment media could be playing a role.

(Northumberland County)

We have to anticipate the probability of more copy-cat crimes, since this issue has gotten so much attention. The fight 6 months from now will be a lot hard then it looks today.
    By that, I hope you mean copy cat as in the media falsely blaming all the gun crime on "the evil" black rifle that is rarely used in gun crimes. That is a sure thing. Once the media spews its garbage, it's too late even if it is later proven false, the seed is already planted and you can't get shit back in a horse! I heard a statement from someone that the "assault rifle" used in the colorado movie theatre was actually a tactical shotgun. Not sure how true it is, and it doesn't matter, the media stated over and over he used an assault rifle.

(Cambria County)

If anybody had any question as to where the NRA is on this issue of AR-15, AK's and Hi-Cap mags, watch this video of the NRA President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR927DzimEY

Notice at the end he say guns for sport and self-defense. Ignores hunting completely. Hunting is important too... but not what the Second Amendment is about. The NRA realizes that their future is with AR-15 and Hi-Cap Mag lovers.

GIVE THEM YOUR SUPPORT !!!
    Wouldn't hunting be considered "Sport" too??

------------------------------

I like when he says " even David Gregory could find one" (referring to high cap magazines) LOL!

Last edited by CenterTree; January 13th, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(York County)

They had to stand up and the defend of the most popular growing area of firearms.

The biggest forum isn't Remington700.com

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-online View Post
    They had to stand up and the defend of the most popular growing area of firearms.

The biggest forum isn't Remington700.com

Ha! I see what you did there.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Ha! I see what you did there.
    Did he FORM a pun??

Quote Originally Posted by rompus View Post
    And "THEY" also predicted Romney would win by a landslide.

Anybody look at the editorial page in the Phila Inquirer? The sheep are lining up in a row.

I really hope I am wrong but I think it will be a fight for the AR and AK's. We probably are gonna see something ugly on capacities over 10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast