Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Harrisburg 23JAN2013 - Part 2 - ACTION!!

Quote Originally Posted by XavierBK View Post
    It's not really bad, especially where we will be, until after dark.
    your probably right but at least everyone should know we aint meeting at candy land either

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    your probably right but at least everyone should know we aint meeting at candy land either
    Almost makes you want to be ARMED to protect yourself, doesn't it?
    I Dial 1911

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PreserveandProtect View Post
    Almost makes you want to be ARMED to protect yourself, doesn't it?
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

lmao
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

No longer relevant.
    Last edited by rmurphyPLO; May 18th, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Conflicting notes?

I have my LTCF!
    CAN I BRING MY AR?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Conflicting notes?

I have my LTCF!
    CAN I BRING MY AR?

No conflict. We clearly spelled it out (in BOLD, no less ), NO Long Guns at *this* rally.

The one thing that may have been confusing for a bit was OC of a firearm. Since PA law has a (wrong, but that never stopped the courts before) interpretation that PROHIBITS TRANSPORT OF A FIREARM in PA without LTCF, except in a few specific exceptions, do not OC without a licence, unless you are walking the entire distance from home

Also a quick note to all...

In response to a registration email I received this am, I want to make sure to be perfectly clear....

If your intent on attending this rally is to "Represent no group other than myself" then stay home. If you are not willing to bond together in solidarity as a group to accomplish our common goals at this rally, your "lone gun" efforts are your choice, but are MUCH BETTER SUITED for one of the other 364 days of the year when our group is NOT at the Capitol.

No matter how many times we make this idea clear, there are those who believe they are welcome to come and be disruptive with "look at me" behavior.

You can do cartwheels all you want, but not in our space and not with our group, and you cannot pretend to represent our group.

If you want to be stupid and get bad attention or get arrested or whatever, that's your choice, but not with our group. We have coordinated with Capitol Police and made it quite clear that our group WILL NOT PERMIT any of our group to break any laws or decorum of the Capitol.

If you do, you're on your own. If the group has an issue, they will be speaking with the organizers and we'll have the opportunity to make any necessary adjustment.

Keep in mind, this proper, Respectful and Responsible behavior is the proper way to visit our Capitol, for any reason. It really makes a BIG DIFFERENCE between being WELCOME at the Capitol and simply being TOLERATED.

FYI. This post only affect <1% out there, but it had to be said

Please note that only the No LG comment was a response to the poster above, the rest is a general post.
    I Dial 1911

Quote Originally Posted by PreserveandProtect View Post
    No conflict. We clearly spelled it out (in BOLD, no less ), NO Long Guns at *this* rally.

The one thing that may have been confusing for a bit was OC of a firearm. Since PA law has a (wrong, but that never stopped the courts before) interpretation that PROHIBITS TRANSPORT OF A FIREARM in PA without LTCF, except in a few specific exceptions, do not OC without a licence, unless you are walking the entire distance from home

Also a quick note to all...

In response to a registration email I received this am, I want to make sure to be perfectly clear....

If your intent on attending this rally is to "Represent no group other than myself" then stay home. If you are not willing to bond together in solidarity as a group to accomplish our common goals at this rally, your "lone gun" efforts are your choice, but are MUCH BETTER SUITED for one of the other 364 days of the year when our group is NOT at the Capitol.

No matter how many times we make this idea clear, there are those who believe they are welcome to come and be disruptive with "look at me" behavior.

You can do cartwheels all you want, but not in our space and not with our group, and you cannot pretend to represent our group.

If you want to be stupid and get bad attention or get arrested or whatever, that's your choice, but not with our group. We have coordinated with Capitol Police and made it quite clear that our group WILL NOT PERMIT any of our group to break any laws or decorum of the Capitol.

If you do, you're on your own. If the group has an issue, they will be speaking with the organizers and we'll have the opportunity to make any necessary adjustment.

Keep in mind, this proper, Respectful and Responsible behavior is the proper way to visit our Capitol, for any reason. It really makes a BIG DIFFERENCE between being WELCOME at the Capitol and simply being TOLERATED.

FYI. This post only affect <1% out there, but it had to be said

Please note that only the No LG comment was a response to the poster above, the rest is a general post.
    Sorry was reading the wrong update!
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Talked to PreserveandProtect
    by phone and I feel MUCH better NOT bringing my AR!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Talked to PreserveandProtect
    by phone and I feel MUCH better NOT bringing my AR!

Glad to hear it!
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

Ok people, see ya'll tomorrow....thought I'd share with you the kind of people CeaseFirePa will be bringing. Be sure to wear your thinking caps!

Dennis Jordan via CeaseFirePA facebook

2mor if u can we have n a martin luther king day celabration and a stop the violence meetn at 601 wallace ave. n wilkns burgh by da post office but i build a hot-line to help giv us info so we can handle da problem an if dey made a mistake dey can cum 2 us for help were not da police an were not do n thur job we no how help fix da problem so i hope u b thur 11 o clock b thur

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast