Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: NRA to meet with Biden tomorrow

Yeah, that's the same NRA that agreed to let PA become NJ. Thanfully FOAC stopped it.

That's also the same NRA that didn't do shit for castle doctrine, but the NRA rep made sure he was in all the phtoos when it was signed.

Maybe if you old guys had done what you should have done we wouldn't be having to fight the fight that our parents and grandparents should have already handled.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Lawrence County)

the nra endorsed tommy ridge. tommy ridge has always been anti'2nd amend.
    Because of him we now have de facto long gun registration in Pa.

li'l wayne La P U made campaign appearances with harry reid. nra-ila or what ever it is gave harry $4000.00. All in 20010 when he was running against a lifetime nra member.

In the last shooting illustrated mag. that cox guy who is the head of nra-ila was bragging how they got joe mannchin elected...........OOPS.

I could go on and on.

The nra has about a 50/50 ratio for supporting anti 2nd ppl to pro 2nd ppl.

Tell me mr. koolaide drinker,,,,,,,how you gunna win doing that?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    1. This is exactly how we got OMao II....and yes he wants to be known as OMAO.
    This mentality IS going to get us gun control. Any Gun Owner still thinking this way is a total JACKASS.
    Lots of folks groused about the NRA endorsement of Harry Reid. Jesse Helms was universally hated by gay folks - I used to work amongst them and listened to them bitch about the "old bastard".

You can accept this reality and hopefully start to change some attitudes or you can start calling people names.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    2-4. All LSM Propaganda repeated ad nauseum. and the sheep eat it in their fenced in pasture.
    I think that the NRA offers many many services to the gun owning public and to non-shooters.

We need to make inroads into urban areas. More shooting, less rural culture. Especially Country Music at their events.... I'm going to annoy some of you out there but I'm not a country music fan, especially the modern Country music, because it sounds like 60s music with violins. I grew up on Bluegrass and old Country and lots of 60s Rock 'n Roll.

The NRA needs to be more about shooting and self defense and less about Rural Culture.

To me that means more Urban shooting facilities, more responsible gun education for kids and less Country music at NRA events.
    Last edited by GeneCC; January 9th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    Well, thanks for calling all of the people you are trying to recruit total jackasses. We really appreciate it. That really makes all of us want to join all of you guys who apparently can't read history or haven't paid attention for the last 80 or 90 years.

Here's some more recruiting suggestions for you.

You could offer to sell out "assault weapons" to preserve your Fudd guns AGAIN.

You could offer to sell out machine guns to preserve your Fudd guns AGAIN.

You could offer to sell out magazines over 10 rounds to preserve your Fudd guns AGAIN.

When the NRA gives A ratings to guys who always propose and vote for gun control, yes, there is a problem with who they endorse.

I'm giving them another (last) chance.

But I'm shocked and stunned that you guys can't figure out why you don't get more support

After the Military stuff is regulated the gun control nuts will come along for the "Sniper Weapons". The gun control nuts will then work on "Close Quarter Assault Weapons" that have a "greater than fifty caliber" aka "Destructive Devices" - us simple folk call these "shotguns".

Their biggest prize is handguns. They've always wanted to confiscate handguns. Always, always always.

We gun owners have got to limit our damage in this round and then start to push back.

Fighting each other is not going to get this done. I've spoken my peace on the NRA. I do not always agree with their actions. That said, they're a good deal. I'm a member of the NRA and proud to be one.
    Last edited by GeneCC; January 9th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.

(Lebanon County)

Like I said, I'm giving them another chance. But it is the last one.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

Wayne should simply walk in, hand him a copy of the Constitution with the 2A circled, turn and walk out.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Wayne should simply walk in, hand him a copy of the Constitution with the 2A circled, turn and walk out.
    Yes, this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123