Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default AG Kane to kids about guns

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/kat...ents-1.1426514 It's a small part of the article, about midway down.

(Clinton County)

Default Re: AG Kane to kids about guns

Students also questioned Mrs. Kane's stance on gun laws and school safety following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Newtown, Conn.

"We shouldn't have assault rifles," she said. "That's not what the Second Amendment was meant to do."

During her tenure, she hopes to see laws enacted that require gun owners to report lost or stolen weapons to cut down on "straw purchases" where guns are bought legally and sold to people who cannot buy their own weapons. She believes placing limitations on assault weapons would also reduce school violence.
    If she came to my sons school and preached this shit, he'd be home schooled from that day forward. Way to continue the brainwashing of easily impressionable young minds Kane. FU
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Northampton County)

you got that right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    If she came to my sons school and preached this shit, he'd be home schooled from that day forward. Way to continue the brainwashing of easily impressionable young minds Kane. FU
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Way to continue the brainwashing of easily impressionable young minds Kane. FU
    Gotta spread it around
    and to the dust you shall return

We should work hard to ensure this idiot whacknut is a single term AG of PA.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

"I make it a point not to give personal opinions as Attorney General-elect," she added
    "We shouldn't have assault rifles," she said. "That's not what the Second Amendment was meant to do."
    So, she won't go off her opinion, unless it's something she doesn't agree with? That makes a lot of sense.
    I hope she tries her hardest to enact all the bullshit she has going on in her mind, that way she feels like an even bigger failure when none of it gets anywhere.

Side note, isn't it part of the AG's job to check into carry reciprocity with other states? I thought I had read that it wasn't just something they could do, but was actually something they are required to do every year by law. If that is the case we should push to make sure she's doing her job properly.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bmwaudio View Post
    you got that right!!!!

What do you think the administration at your kids schools are telling them? Perhaps not directly, but indirectly and with innuendo, since most educators, especially in administration, are liberals and progressives, your children are hearing this exact message already, and have been for a long time.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    What do you think the administration at your kids schools are telling them? Perhaps not directly, but indirectly and with innuendo, since most educators, especially in administration, are liberals and progressives, your children are hearing this exact message already, and have been for a long time.
    I unfortunately already know this, my sons teacher already told him he isn't even allowed to talk about guns or he gets in trouble. Can't even tell his friends that his dad got him his first rifle or how much fun he had target shooting. He gets enough knowledge at home to know how to receive their crap, but if the school allowed Obama or some AG to come and preach that crap directly its game over for public schooling.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    What do you think the administration at your kids schools are telling them?
    About 12 years ago my daughter came home from school, 2nd grade class and she was crying. When we asked what was wrong, she stated that she didn't want to see me arrested. ??? Why would she think I was going to be arrested? She stated her teacher told her that everyone who owned a gun was a criminal and we should all be arrested.

Long story short, the Principal received a phone call and a visit. He was basically told, the next time this teacher strayed from facts and gave opinion on any subject, we would be meeting in court. Being that I went to the meeting in uniform (USAF) and had a lawyer ready, he quickly called the teacher into the office read her the riot act and the issue was solved. Everyday I asked my daughter if anything was being said and everyday she told me what they learned and I never heard another word about this teacher and her damn opinions.

Perhaps we need to let the AG know we (her bosses) don't appreciate her opinion and to stick to the facts and the law of the land. US Constitution and State Constitution.

Just my opinion....LOL

(Allegheny County)

Yeh I had a State Rep (D) that was anti-gun about fifteen years ago, guess who cut that the SOB's political career off at the knees. Sucks to spend all that money trying to get re-elected after one term and you get blown out in the next election. Yes one person can matter in local elections.

He has never been elected to any state office since then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast