Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Depressed

(Pike County)

Default Depressed

Am I alone in the feeling that we are drowning a little with the massive news coverage and political actions this week. I know we need to keep fighting, but when we have so many NE states acting on the same playbill....Sigh....

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Depressed

Quote Originally Posted by Quacked View Post
    Am I alone in the feeling that we are drowning a little with the massive news coverage and political actions this week. I know we need to keep fighting, but when we have so many NE states acting on the same playbill....Sigh....
    I know how you feel, but this "battle" has been raging for close to 100 years. It's about to come to a "head". Be ready, have a plan and keep vigilant...we've only begun to start.

Only makes me want to do more. Nobody fights harder than the ones who have their backs to the wall. Phone calls, letters, discussions whatever it takes. The more antis want to take my rights away, the more I want to keep those rights. Makes you realize you can't take anything for granted. I've seen a lot of people who weren't very interested in the topic stepping up. I've seen a lot of people who couldn't care less before buying their first firearm.

Don't get depressed or upset, get involved. If you are involved, find more things to do. Send weekly letters. Make weekly calls. Stand up for your rights.

(Centre County)

Keep your heads, and do not give up your guns.
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

Meh, we've been through all this before.
    They want to overwhelm you, and feel despair.
    They want to throw as much shit against the wall as possible, and hope something sticks.

Need to stay tough.

BTW lol at the Gary Granite avatar.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Only makes me want to do more. Nobody fights harder than the ones who have their backs to the wall. Phone calls, letters, discussions whatever it takes. The more antis want to take my rights away, the more I want to keep those rights. Makes you realize you can't take anything for granted. I've seen a lot of people who weren't very interested in the topic stepping up. I've seen a lot of people who couldn't care less before buying their first firearm.

Don't get depressed or upset, get involved. If you are involved, find more things to do. Send weekly letters. Make weekly calls. Stand up for your rights.
    That last part stuck out at me...wow. It's amazing how far off course we have strayed. An ACTUAL right that is to be preserved without question needs to be fought for. However, an artificial right not mentioned anywhere in founding documents, is written in stone.

The days of coming home from work and laying on the couch are over. We need to be proactive. I will not turn into a 3rd will country where only criminals and corrupt unions/government have guns. Try going to a diner...guess who's calling the shots? Try going to a mall...once again, guess who's calling the shots? I will not live like that. Once you see how living in tyranny ain't worth it, you'll make the decision to fight for freedom.

BTW, only 18% of US citizens agreed freedom was worth "fighting" for....18%! You know why they won? Because it's something they fervently believed in with all their soul, mind and spirit. Once you had a taste of freedom, you never want to live any other way...