Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Not bad for a ready to go 7.62x39 if you want a basic M4 style setup.

Anderson Manufacturing AM-15
    7.62x39mm Optics Ready Rifle

$499.99 Shipped free! - Includes 1 mag

www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Perry County)

http://www.moeckerauctions.com/aucti...t6igUXjU1-HtQ4

NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF COLLATERAL

Well-Established Rifle Manufacturer specializing in cutting edge technology and first and only patented retrofit kit for superior performance rifles.

Adams Arms LLC., Chapter 679

PUBLIC AUCTION
    April 30, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
    1551 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556
    Full day inspection on 04/29/19 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
    Private inspection available upon request.

Adams Arms LLC will be sold as a complete turnkey operation (1-lot auction sale). Collateral will include all tangible and intangible assets owned by Adams Arms, LLC, including accounts, registered patents, registered trademark, instruments and/or investment documents, furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and related property. Complete asset list upon request.

Company Overview
    Adams Arms, LLC. offers uppers, rifles/lowers, conversion kits, barrels, and slide assemblies. The company also provides parts and accessories, such as voodoo innovations parts, piston parts, rails and hand guards, bolts and bolt carriers, and other accessories. It offers its products through dealers and a network of distributors. Adams Arms, LLC. was founded in 2007 and is based in Odessa, Florida.
    www.adamsarms.net

Interested party is required to complete a non-disclosure agreement upon request of viewing confidential and proprietary company information/records. Registration form and deposit must be submitted 24 hours in advance of auction day.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Hmmmm...
    Wonder what's up with this???

I love Primary Arms for their wide variety of brands carried. They have always had a few budget lines offered and it seems odd to eliminate one of the more popular ones.
    I wonder if BCA is spiraling the drain? I've been getting a ton of emails with closeout deals direct from BCA. Makes me wonder.

EDIT: If you look, check the BCA web page and compare prices - I found the 7.62x39 complete rifle for even less direct from BCA - free shipping over $300

LINKY

It’s ALL got to go! We are liquidating all Bear Creek Arsenal products from our inventory. Barrels, bolt carrier groups, upper receivers, gas blocks, and even complete rifles are on sale at liquidation prices. Once they’re gone, they’re not coming back into our inventory! So, act fast and get the best deals ever on all our Bear Creek products.
    Last edited by Emptymag; April 10th, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    http://www.moeckerauctions.com/aucti...t6igUXjU1-HtQ4

NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF COLLATERAL

Well-Established Rifle Manufacturer specializing in cutting edge technology and first and only patented retrofit kit for superior performance rifles.

Adams Arms LLC., Chapter 679

PUBLIC AUCTION
    April 30, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
    1551 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556
    Full day inspection on 04/29/19 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
    Private inspection available upon request.

Adams Arms LLC will be sold as a complete turnkey operation (1-lot auction sale). Collateral will include all tangible and intangible assets owned by Adams Arms, LLC, including accounts, registered patents, registered trademark, instruments and/or investment documents, furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and related property. Complete asset list upon request.

Company Overview
    Adams Arms, LLC. offers uppers, rifles/lowers, conversion kits, barrels, and slide assemblies. The company also provides parts and accessories, such as voodoo innovations parts, piston parts, rails and hand guards, bolts and bolt carriers, and other accessories. It offers its products through dealers and a network of distributors. Adams Arms, LLC. was founded in 2007 and is based in Odessa, Florida.
    www.adamsarms.net

Interested party is required to complete a non-disclosure agreement upon request of viewing confidential and proprietary company information/records. Registration form and deposit must be submitted 24 hours in advance of auction day.
    I saw this shared through Semper Paratus on FB. I have some kits. Perhaps I should source some
    Spare parts! They’re just for fun guns, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Hmmmm...
    Wonder what's up with this???

I love Primary Arms for their wide variety of brands carried. They have always had a few budget lines offered and it seems odd to eliminate one of the more popular ones.
    I wonder if BCA is spiraling the drain? I've been getting a ton of emails with closeout deals direct from BCA. Makes me wonder.

EDIT: If you look, check the BCA web page and compare prices - I found the 7.62x39 complete rifle for even less direct from BCA - free shipping over $300

LINKY

Worth the risk?

Prices are crazy: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/upper-assemblies
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

I'm on the mailing list, but haven't purchased anything yet...

https://1776united.com/

Coming soon... this George Washington shirt made me grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

I'm on the mailing list, but haven't purchased anything yet...

https://1776united.com/

Coming soon... this George Washington shirt made me grin.

Like it

(Allegheny County)

Deal?

Remington 870 TAC-14 12-Gauge Pump Scattergun
    w/ Wood Furniture | 14" Barrel

The ATF has confirmed the 870 TAC-14 is a “firearm” per the Gun Control Act, NOT a Class 3/NFA firearm

$350 Ships FREE
    www.armsunlimited.com

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Worth the risk?

Prices are crazy: https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/upper-assemblies
    I just bout $700 worth of various BCA barrels for future builds and replacements. I'll take take the risk for that kind of money.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

If you are looking for a cheaper version of the Sig p238...... you can get the Springfield 911 Alpha. .380. $259.11 plus $12 shipping.

https://lockedloaded.com/product/911...lpha-black-2.7

Page 1468 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 46896813681418145814641465146614671468146914701471147214781518156819682468 ... LastLast