Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default 🤔An American father is facing 12 years in prison in Turks and Caicos

😲C'mon man could have just drove thru jersey and there's cannibals on those islands 👹

American Ryan Watson stuck in Turks and Caicos jail and facing 12 years in prison after airport staff found four rounds of ammo in his luggage as he tried to return home - 'It was an innocent mistake!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-luggage.html

Default Re: 🤔An American father is facing 12 years in prison in Turks and Caicos

Go to 3rd world countries, win 3rd world prizes.
    iAnal

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: 🤔An American father is facing 12 years in prison in Turks and Caicos

TSA Departing flight from USA said wait till they try returning home 🤔

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Go to 3rd world countries, win 3rd world prizes.
    Don't you go to Thailand?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

wonder if the administration will work on getting him home like the lesbian basketball player

(Allegheny County)

This is why I have flying only luggage

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    American Ryan Watson stuck in Turks and Caicos jail and facing 12 years in prison after airport staff found four rounds of ammo in his luggage as he tried to return home - 'It was an innocent mistake!'
    What a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Don't you go to Thailand?
    Yes, there are risks associated with that. But they love americans over there. In the scale of 3rd world, thailand is basically america when you look at other 3rd world countries like haiti.
    iAnal

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Yes, there are risks associated with that. But they love americans over there. In the scale of 3rd world, thailand is basically america when you look at other 3rd world countries like haiti.
    Turks and Caicos is hardly comparable to Haiti - and compares favourably to Thailand too. I'd MUCH rather go to Turks and Caicos than Thailand. We were actually looking at going there recently, but ended up going to USVI instead.

(Bucks County)

I use the same tactical bag for all my travels: vacation, deer camp, business . Same bag. I keep a red *remove before flight* tag on it. Twofold, it*s a signal to other USAF guys and pilots. I love a good flying story! Also, it reminds me to scour it before flying for contraband. I love when TSA guys and my supervisors at work ask the question, *what*s with that tag?*
    *Oh, it reminds me that there*s a gun or two in there sometimes!* And I drop it right there. Always good for a laugh at their expense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast