Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/comp...m_medium=email

You now have the chance to own a highly collectible piece of Military Armor .This Alvis Fox was built in 1971 and served in the British Military . Eventually it was imported into the US and worked for a Movie production company and was equipped with a Sim fire gas powered cannon and machine gun. Atlantic Firearms was fortunate enough to purchase the item from a private collector & it has been used for publicity & events . The unit has been stored inside and not left out to be exposed to the elements . The FOX runs and drives well and is in cosmetically good condition for a 46 year old vehicle. Comes with 1 spare tire , some extra parts and manuals.
    Payment via Wire Transfer only , Open to reasonable offers
    We have not tested the Sim Fire cannon or gun however the control and hoses are there.
    This is a Military Surplus Vehicle & No warranty
    Shipping is the responsibility of purchaser & not included in sale price

$49,800
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Indiana County)

NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER, GOA, SAF, PAFOA

(Schuylkill County)

Stainless Pencil Barrel upper with premium BGC & charging handle for $249.99
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-1...ng-handle.html

I have one of these uppers and it has functioned well.

if someone has access to a free shipping code for PSA, please (don't) let me know.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-a...kit-black.html

these are back in stock, @ $129.99 + SH ($8.50 for me)
    if they get tagged free shipping i'm getting at least one more. I have 3 so far and they awesome for a mid-budget build. the EPT trigger is actually pretty damn sweet.

(York County)

PMC bronze .223 FMJ-BT 55 grain at $0.30 per round! Free shipping on anything more than 200 rounds!!
    I took the time to read PSA's ammo shipping policy for the people's republic states. It made my blood boil.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/pmc-2...-20rd-box.html

image.jpg
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    PMC bronze .223 FMJ-BT 55 grain at $0.30 per round! Free shipping on anything more than 200 rounds!!
    I took the time to read PSA's ammo shipping policy for the people's republic states. It made my blood boil.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/pmc-2...-20rd-box.html

image.jpg
    Also you can get Federal 55gr in 223 or 556 for 25 cents per round shipped after rebate from palmetto (for 1000 minimum)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    It's even worse when you have moronic companies that are out of state that don't know how to read simple english.

I had one I ordered shotgun ammo from, at what thought was a really good price, who INSISTED they needed a copy of my FID and DL to ship it to me. I sent them the link to the NJ law that clearly showed shotgun (and rifle!) ammo does NOT require either form of ID to be presented. Nope, wouldn't ship, finally canceled my order. Turns out I found another vendor with the same stuff for LESS and they didn't give me any crap about IDs. Now, handgun ammo requires FID and matching DL to purchase, at least in state. I've found a couple online vendors who don't give a fuck, and guess who I buy from?

ETA: dipshit company is called Defender Outdoors, located in Aubrey, TX. Yes, I went digging through my notes for the last 15 minutes to find their name, just to put them on blast.

ETA2: One of my email reply to them...
    Per N.J.A.C. 13:54-3.14(b) http://www.state.nj.us/njsp/info/pdf...tle13-ch54.pdf
    “… The dealer shall confirm the age of the purchaser of rifle and shotgun ammunition as 18, and handgun ammunition as 21. No record need be maintained for the sale or disposition of shotgun or rifle ammunition. However, sales or other dispositions of ammunition intended for use in any other firearm and which may be interchangeable between rifles and handguns, as well as hollow-nosed or dum-dum ammunition, must be recorded.”

As such there are no “restrictions” in place by the state of New Jersey with regards to sale of shotgun ammunition and a requirement to display my FOID. If however you know of a handgun that can fire 12gauge shotgun shells please let me know as that would be an excellent, interesting, and unique addition to my collection!
    Last edited by sota; November 17th, 2017 at 09:48 AM. Reason: hot.. collar... damn this still pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    It's even worse when you have moronic companies that are out of state that don't know how to read simple english.

I had one I ordered shotgun ammo from, at what thought was a really good price, who INSISTED they needed a copy of my FID and DL to ship it to me. I sent them the link to the NJ law that clearly showed shotgun (and rifle!) ammo does NOT require either form of ID to be presented. Nope, wouldn't ship, finally canceled my order. Turns out I found another vendor with the same stuff for LESS and they didn't give me any crap about IDs. Now, handgun ammo requires FID and matching DL to purchase, at least in state. I've found a couple online vendors who don't give a fuck, and guess who I buy from?
    I wouldn't blame some mail order firm in the midwest for not grasping the subtle lunacy of NJ's gun laws, in addition to the entire federal code, and the laws of the other 49 states, and whatever Philadelphia-like local fetishes have been reduced to ordinances and regulations.

They just don't make enough money from selling cheap ammo to have a full-time lawyer sitting in the shipping room.

Laws are seldom simple English. That's why so many US Supreme Court rulings come out 5-4, with about half the justices disagreeing with the other half about the meaning of simple Englisgh words. And these are supposed to be the top lawyers in the country, the smartest and most experienced jurists, even smarter than what an ammo retailer can afford.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post

Oh so you found a loop hole to exploit illegally and post about it hear to give ammo to gun ban pushers on why they need to end mail order ammo sales. Great. Just great.

Page 1168 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 16866810681118115811641165116611671168116911701171117211781218126816682168 ... LastLast