Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Youd need the extra hole and the sear and spring to go in it...
    I have those.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    I've seen the Sears for sale as well, what's the legalities there minus ever having that third hole?

I think id be cool to have this setup with sear and "can opener" jig in a glass break open in case of emergency sealed container lol
    You can own all the parts of the m16 fire control group since the receiver is the registered part.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

You can in theory be convicted of unlawful possession of a machinegun, without having a gun in your possession. The parts needed to turn an M1 carbine into a a machinegun, for example, count as a machinegun all by themselves.

(b) Machinegun - The term “machinegun” means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

Makes no sense except that it's how it's defined, just like a silencer is a "firearm".
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    If/when these bastards drop those down to $109 again, I may delay my 7.62x39 build to snag one - just because it's such a crazy-low price.
    Any coupon codes for combat armory? Take15 no longer working.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Any coupon codes for combat armory? Take15 no longer working.
    None I'm aware of.
    I tried it too. They typically advertise it in the email alerts when a code is active.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    You can in theory be convicted of unlawful possession of a machinegun, without having a gun in your possession. The parts needed to turn an M1 carbine into a a machinegun, for example, count as a machinegun all by themselves.

(b) Machinegun - The term “machinegun” means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

Makes no sense except that it's how it's defined, just like a silencer is a "firearm".

Essentially constructive possession without any construction! Gotta love big government...
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Essentially constructive possession without any construction! Gotta love big government...
    That's how I've always interpreted it as well, and why I never bought any components when I've seen them before. If it was cash and carry I may have had a different attitude haha

Imo they added the part about "any part or combination of parts" because of registered sears, and trigger packs.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Imo they added the part about "any part or combination of parts" because of registered sears, and trigger packs.
    I agree. Soon they will add a line outlawing the extra scrap metal in my shop that 'may be formed into parts' (and 3D plastic printers too). The reality is anyone with a Dremel tool can fashion FA parts that will work in an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    That's how I've always interpreted it as well, and why I never bought any components when I've seen them before. If it was cash and carry I may have had a different attitude haha
    Cash is king, but the .gov likes plastic: easier to track what you buy and how much you owe in taxes....
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Delaware County)

I agree. Soon they will add a line outlawing the extra scrap metal in my shop that 'may be formed into parts' (and 3D plastic printers too). The reality is anyone with a Dremel tool can fashion FA parts that will work in an AR.

Cash is king, but the .gov likes plastic: easier to track what you buy and how much you owe in taxes....
    Indeed, cash is always the right color and it always fits.
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 1421 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 42192113211371141114171418141914201421142214231424142514311471152119212421 ... LastLast