Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I haven't ordered one yet, but they do have a line of gun belts...

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts?mc_cid=7c44e74870&mc_eid=28b5469dab

Like an idiot I just broke down and ordered one of the nylon web belt configurations, I noticed earlier this week my Bigfoot gun belt has started to stretch in the non reinforced spots and it's getting harder to get it adjusted properly. I guess there wont be a better time to order it then now.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Like an idiot I just broke down and ordered one of the nylon web belt configurations, I noticed earlier this week my Bigfoot gun belt has started to stretch in the non reinforced spots and it's getting harder to get it adjusted properly. I guess there wont be a better time to order it then now.
    I scooped one too. EM should get kick backs from all these companies
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I scooped one too. EM should get kick backs from all these companies
    Man Kore is really on their game, I just checked my email and it’s been moved to shipping status with a tracking number in it. So far I’m liking what I see.

(Lehigh County)

Man Kore is really on their game, I just checked my email and it’s been moved to shipping status with a tracking number in it. So far I’m liking what I see.
    Their customer service is good. About 6 months after I got my belt a piece of the buckle just broke one day. I emailed them and attached a photo of the buckle. I got a response the same day apologizing and admitting the buckle looked like it had a defect. They told me they they had switched to a beefier buckle and would get one right out to me. Three days later I had the new buckle and all has been good since.

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    Their customer service is good. About 6 months after I got my belt a piece of the buckle just broke one day. I emailed them and attached a photo of the buckle. I got a response the same day apologizing and admitting the buckle looked like it had a defect. They told me they they had switched to a beefier buckle and would get one right out to me. Three days later I had the new buckle and all has been good since.
    Nice! I like hearing I spent my money well.

Olight is having some pretty good sales this weekend as well as 30 minutes flash sales on different items throughout the day.

https://www.olightstore.com/

I picked up a PL2 and PL Mini on Black Friday weekend and they kick ass and are way better then I expected for what I paid as compared to the usual insanely priced tactical lights. There are plenty of reputable reviews of these on Youtube showing that these are pretty bomb proof.

Late note if anyone decides to buy something make sure to click the accessory tab (if there is one) on the product to intend to purchases page often they will list extras at no cost so if you click the box it will add it to the order. They are also giving away extra lights with orders starting at $99 and above.

pl-2-1140x405.jpg
    Last edited by Hodgie; December 16th, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

I've been running an olight pl1 on my scorpion for a few years now and it's been great. Def going to look at this sale.
    Last edited by Justin///M; December 16th, 2018 at 02:05 PM.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I've been running an olight on my scorpion for a few years now and it's been great. Def going to look at this sale.
    Between now and 1:30 PM they are having a 40% off flash sale on this 3200 lumens and rechargeable, Add it to your card for the total of $95.00 with free shipping.

https://www.olightstore.com/olight-r50-pro-seeker-le

I been wanting one like this awhile but I have officially blown my wad and cant spend another dollar. If you decide on something let me know I have a $5.00 coupon code they gave me with my previous order that I will not be using and I will pm it to you.

Between now and 1:30 PM they are having a 40% off flash sale on this 3200 lumens and rechargeable, Add it to your card for the total of $95.00 with free shipping.

https://www.olightstore.com/olight-r50-pro-seeker-le

I been wanting one like this awhile but I have officially blown my wad and cant spend another dollar. If you decide on something let me know I have a $5.00 coupon code they gave me with my previous order that I will not be using and I will pm it to you.
    Pm please, about to pull trigger on pl2 for my pending 300blk suppressed SBR.

Looks like I missed on that light, showing 159 now.

Page 1373 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 37387312731323136313691370137113721373137413751376137713831423147318732373 ... LastLast