Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View...campaign=Blems

$95 Heritage Rough Rider free shipping
    Amazing deal, so it's out of stock.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View...campaign=Blems

$95 Heritage Rough Rider free shipping
    Judging by the one I bought last month I think it might be overpriced by $85.00.

(Lancaster County)

Schuyler Arms at it again Aero VG6 sale $35.00 each even with shipping this has always been the lowest price I ever see for these.

https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/summe...le-devices-993

Attachment 119644

(Allegheny County)

Killing me... I resisted the slim Epsilon last time. Want one for my pencil barrel!
    Effective muzzle device. Stupid to buy some Chinese Ebay crap when you can get one of these.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Schuyler Arms at it again Aero VG6 sale $35.00 each even with shipping this has always been the lowest price I ever see for these.

https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/summe...le-devices-993

Attachment 119644

Vg6 is worth $42 shipped?
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Judging by the one I bought last month I think it might be overpriced by $85.00.
    What's wrong with it?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Vg6 is worth $42 shipped?
    Absolutely. They work well. Ranked high in Youtube extensive muzzle brake test with nearly 100 devices.

check granitemountain.com to compare. They usually have a good price on them.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    What's wrong with it?
    I can’t consistently hit a 3 zone steel target with it at 10 feet. I don’t know if it’s the sights or the barrel but it’s disgustingly inaccurate for a 22lr revolver. I have a ton of other revolvers with the same sighting set ups in all different calibers one being an 1895 Nagant which are notoriously horrible and I can make hits well out to 25 and 30 yards so I’m pretty sure it’s not me.

Before I send it back I want to be fair and have someone else familiar with the gun fire it to rule me out. I was going to bring it with me to the shoot this Saturday but I don’t think I’m going to be able to attend.

200 rounds, multiple brands of 22lr and 22 short. I haven’t tried the .22 WMR yet but I did get some CCI HP hunting loads.

Everyone seems to love these revolvers so maybe it’s just me. I didn’t have huge expectations for the finish and the lock up and fitting of the action but I was hoping it would be reasonably accurate at 10 yards to train my son. It’s not accurate at 10’.

I should have ponied up and went with the Ruger Wrangler.

Damn you PSA and their prices and those pearl handled birds eye grips!
    Last edited by Hodgie; July 19th, 2019 at 12:46 PM.

(Montgomery County)

I can’t consistently hit a 3 zone steel target with it at 10 feet. I don’t know if it’s the sights or the barrel but it’s disgustingly inaccurate for a 22lr revolver. I have a ton of other revolvers with the same sighting set ups win all different calibers one being an 1895 Nagant which are notoriously horrid bleh and I can make hits well out to 25 and 30 yards so I’m pretty sure it’s not me. Before I send it back I want to have someone else familiar with the gun fire it to rule me out. I was going to bring it with me to the shoot this Saturday but I don’t think I’m going to be able to attend.

200 rounds, multiple brands of 22lr and 22 short. I haven’t tried the .22 WMR yet but I did get some CCI HP hunting loads.

Everyone seems to live these revolvers so maybe it’s just me. I didn’t have huge expectations for the finish and the lock up and fitting of the action but I was hoping it would be reasonably accurate at 10 yards to train my son. It’s not accurate at 10’.
    Damn that's a shame.
    Tanners had them for a while for $115 new.

It's funny how we don't always get what we pay for.
    I got a rough rider way back when they were $75.
    It was a cheap gun but shot well.
    Granted I did a lot of point/hip shooting with it so.........
    But I then ended up buying a stainless ruger super single six ...... man how I wanted to love that gun.
    Paid top dollar for it too......
    Picked up an awesome belt rig for it ...... and had dreams of smacking tree rats at 50yds , etc , etc ...... you know the drill.
    Everyone who ever had one raved about what a great shooting gun they were......
    Well , I could build a smooth bore that fired rocks that was better than that gun....
    The 22lr cylinder was awful ........ forget the 22mag cylinder .... that isn't even worth mentioning .....
    I actually sent it back to ruger and they returned it saying it was repaired ..... no mention of what was wrong or had been done....
    I certainly didn't notice anything about it ........
    It HAD been improved .........but how to put this .....
    Being able to hit the side of the barn from the inside ....... 3 out of 100 shots instead of 1 time out of 100 ..... is in fact an "improvement" ...... but so what?
    The ruger had cost me about 4 times as much as the rough rider ... give or take and I have not been able to bring myself to pick up another 22 wheelgun from ruger since........

Page 1571 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 571107114711521156115671568156915701571157215731574157515811621167120712571 ... LastLast