Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Keymod is SO GAY!!!

Aero Precision

SAVE 30% OFF KEYMOD HANDGUARDS
    The time has come to say goodbye to Keymod. If you're part of the Keymod faithful then our Keymod Blowout sale is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite attachment system at significant discounts.

#team dickmod

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Keymod looks like little cocks-n-balls.
    at least keymod is compatible with all common flatpack shelving components, and vice versa... hang all your keymod accessories from your ammo shelving racks!
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    at least keymod is compatible with all common flatpack shelving components, and vice versa... hang all your keymod accessories from your ammo shelving racks!
    Armory use is the only good thing i can think of.

(Lancaster County)

OK boys and girls, I'm seeking an SB Tactical SBA3
    I'm a fan of the KAK Shockwave Blade for it's quality and low price and it worked out great on my 5.56, but the recoil on my 7.62x39 pistol is a bit more harsh, so I'm going to go with one of these.

Post up a link if you see one by itself for $99 or less shipped OR with the spring/buffer/end plate/castle nut for $115 or less shipped

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/sba3/

Product Description

Designed for all platforms capable of accepting a mil-spec carbine receiver extension, the SBA3™ is 5-position adjustable, dramatically enhances versatility, and features a minimalist design with an integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket.
    Features

• Minimalist design
    • 5-position adjustable
    • Includes 7075 mil-spec carbine receiver extension
    • Integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
    • US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
    • Product includes: brace, mil-spec carbine receiver extension, adjustable nylon strap

I was "this close" to ordering one that included the whole kit for $104, BUT when reading the fine print, the buffer tube was a FOUR position - not a five position. They were tossing in their own house brand tube and not the SB Tactical tube that typically ships with the brace!
    I noted similar "combos" at two other places. Apparently they are getting the brace ALONE and adding the tubes of their choosing.
    https://bkingsfirearms.com/shop/stoc...g-brace-black/

About $81.00 shipped

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 4.30.58 AM.jpg

(Beaver County)

I will say Keymod is great when the price is right. I snagged some keymod rails when they were dirt cheap from reputable brands. I’m thinking about getting an Aero M5 keymod rail for some .308 uppers that I have with the Higher DPMS profile.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperHummel View Post
    I will say Keymod is great when the price is right. I snagged some keymod rails when they were dirt cheap from reputable brands. I’m thinking about getting an Aero M5 keymod rail for some .308 uppers that I have with the Higher DPMS profile.
    Haha! Price, indeed!
    I got this $300 handguard for $75 shipped (used) and while I despise the look of the Keymod holes in most cases, the triangle design helps to hide the cheesy Keymod holes.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks. I have to start doing math now and see which is cheaper - adding a tube/kit, or getting one complete.

It's frustrating that they sell these so many ways. People who don't know any better get screwed.
    I did confirm that a standard carbine buffer tube works, so that makes it easier to price out parts needed.
    Hmmm... I MAY already HAVE a buffer tube/kit in my box of fun parts. Off to check...

(Lehigh County)

Thanks. I have to start doing math now and see which is cheaper - adding a tube/kit, or getting one complete.

It's frustrating that they sell these so many ways. People who don't know any better get screwed.
    I did confirm that a standard carbine buffer tube works, so that makes it easier to price out parts needed.
    Hmmm... I MAY already HAVE a buffer tube/kit in my box of fun parts. Off to check...
    https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-...mer-black.aspx

https://gun.deals/product/sb-tactica...add-cart-price

https://gun.deals/product/psa-sba3-m...-18999-shipped

(Allegheny County)

Good news. I DO have a complete buffer tube kit in a sealed bag that I got as part of a stupidly low priced deal by getting the kit and a stock at the same time.
    I didn't need the buffer kit at the time, but figured it would come in handy at some point - like now!
    It's a 6 position tube made of 7075 T-6. Perfect!

I think it came out to $20 shipped with that deal, so if I get that "bare" brace for $81 shipped, I'm looking at $101 total for SBA3 brace and full buffer kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Keymod looks like little cocks-n-balls.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 1606 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961602160316041605160616071608160916101616165617062106 ... LastLast