Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Already did.
    Wish I had more money. Gonna try and order 10 boxes.
    Looks like they have less than 3,000 boxes available (boxes, not cases)
    $15 shipping

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by chinaboy View Post
    $15 shipping
    $13 for me.

If I were buying common ammo, I'd have closed the window and that would have been the end of it.
    It's highly unlikely that I'll ever see it anywhere else where I can buy it buy the box and there's no way I can afford a CASE of it, so I got some.

Sometimes ya just gotta untighten your ass and buy something that costs you $5 more than you want to pay.

EDIT: After further looking into it, I have no problem paying the $13 for shipping. This stuff is mostly unobtainium with only SG Ammo and AIM having any (VERY little) in stock.
    Last edited by Emptymag; January 24th, 2019 at 12:04 AM.

It was only $20 shipping for 600rds of 308 and 300rds of 9mm combined....

(Perry County)

https://www.boeingstore.com/collecti...at-iii?ss=paid

F-4 Phantom II Ejection Seat III
    Item No. "667066010538"
    6 reviews
    $12,500.00
    Product Details
    Get all fired up in the comfort of your own home or office. This artifact is a genuine ejection seat from a legendary McDonnell F-4 Phantom II fighter jet. The two-seat F-4 twinjet was one of the most versatile fighters ever built. It boasted top speeds more than twice the speed of sound and became the U.S. Navy's fastest, highest flying, and longest range fighter. Both the Navy Blue Angels and Air Force Thunderbirds flight demonstration teams flew the F-4 from 1969 to 1973. This Mk.7 rocket-assisted ejection seat, built by British manufacturer Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd., has been professionally cleaned and refurbished and riveted to a sturdy 3/16" rolled-steel base with a natural-looking hand-applied blackened-metal finish. A Custom Hangar plaque is affixed to the underside of the base, and a Certificate of Authenticity is included. Each piece is unique, and actual seat may vary slightly from photograph. Measures 22"W x 43"D x 57"H. Weighs approximately 200 lb. Made in USA. *NOTE: This artifact is sold as is with no guarantee that parts maintain original function. Not for flight use.*
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(York County)

Optics planet has a flash sale tonight: code JANTEN will get you 10% off. Along with their free shipping you can get that JP silent buffer for $115!!

Yes, I bit the bullet and one will be here by next week .
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    https://www.boeingstore.com/collecti...at-iii?ss=paid

F-4 Phantom II Ejection Seat III
    Item No. "667066010538"
    6 reviews
    $12,500.00
    Product Details
    Get all fired up in the comfort of your own home or office. This artifact is a genuine ejection seat from a legendary McDonnell F-4 Phantom II fighter jet. The two-seat F-4 twinjet was one of the most versatile fighters ever built. It boasted top speeds more than twice the speed of sound and became the U.S. Navy's fastest, highest flying, and longest range fighter. Both the Navy Blue Angels and Air Force Thunderbirds flight demonstration teams flew the F-4 from 1969 to 1973. This Mk.7 rocket-assisted ejection seat, built by British manufacturer Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd., has been professionally cleaned and refurbished and riveted to a sturdy 3/16" rolled-steel base with a natural-looking hand-applied blackened-metal finish. A Custom Hangar plaque is affixed to the underside of the base, and a Certificate of Authenticity is included. Each piece is unique, and actual seat may vary slightly from photograph. Measures 22"W x 43"D x 57"H. Weighs approximately 200 lb. Made in USA. *NOTE: This artifact is sold as is with no guarantee that parts maintain original function. Not for flight use.*
    For that kind of money it better eject.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Optics planet has a flash sale tonight: code JANTEN will get you 10% off. Along with their free shipping you can get that JP silent buffer for $115!!

Yes, I bit the bullet and one will be here by next week .
    Too late I already ordered one of those F-4 Phantom seats to play Call of Duty in, but I cannot wait to hear how this is works out for you once you get it in and going.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Too late I already ordered one of those F-4 Phantom seats to play Call of Duty in, but I cannot wait to hear how this is works out for you once you get it in and going.
    I've hated the scratchy recoil buffer noise in every AR I've ever shot. I'm going to stick this in a few of mine and I'll make a little video with sound for each.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    For that kind of money it better eject.
    wanna bet the explosive charges are demilled?

ar's make a noise besides bang, click and "f..k, it's jammed again"??!?! quite familiar with the sound them make when mortaring them on concrete.
    you mean the scratchy sound the thing makes when charging it?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    wanna bet the explosive charges are demilled?

. . .
    I remember about 30-40 years ago, there was an air show at Willow Grove NAS, where they let people get up close and personal with some of the aircraft. Some kid climbed into a jet and started pushing buttons and pulling levers, and suddenly he was rocketed up, and then down, and then to the morgue.

Probably spoiled the day for his folks.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 1405 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 40590513051355139514011402140314041405140614071408140914151455150519052405 ... LastLast