Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    yeah, i meant one that i wouldn't hesitate to buy.

still unsure of BCA.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

still unsure of BCA.
    I completely agree. My cheapness only extends so far.

There definitely is a point where you sacrifice reliability because of cost cutting. Radical firearms has shown us that time and time again and even admitted it more recently. They say they have made changes but only time will tell.

I’m sure the BCA rifles will eat a case or maybe even two of ammo before they start to crap out. I bet there’s a lot of ones slowly eroding away along with tons of low end builds people just have no clue what to look for.

Let’s face it how many shooters who own a single BCA rifle will ever hit that 1K mark? My guess is a very tiny percent. I would bet my bank account that the guy who bought it did it because he just wanted to give an AR a try and not for anything more serious. Very little research shows that HD with an AR starts at $499.99 with a S&W M&P II if looking for a factory gun.

How many guys like us who own 5 or 10 AR’s have a few thousand rounds through every gun? I have the ability to shoot on my lawn and never will, that much I can tell you. For this reason alone is why cheap guns and parts like this exist which is not necessarily a bad thing being I can build and try out a .458 socom for sub $600.00 bucks on a sale if I wanted too. A round that’s uneconomical to stock and shoot in heavy amounts for regular people who don’t reload.
    Last edited by Hodgie; December 31st, 2018 at 02:11 PM.

(Lancaster County)

still unsure of BCA.
    BCA seems to make a lot and I mean a lot of products other companies are leaving unbranded, I run some of their stuff all of it seems to work fine on a budget. Plenty of people have said this particular upper eats everything and works no issues.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    BCA seems to make a lot and I mean a lot of products other companies are leaving unbranded, I run some of their stuff all of it seems to work fine on a budget. Plenty of people have said this particular upper eats everything and works no issues.
    Good to hear. I was "this close" to buying their 5.56 "M4" upper for dirt cheap, but was still leery. Ended up going PSA.

My "box of assorted parts" AR in 7.62x39 runs fine too. Way too many people clinging to the belief that you can't make them work.

(Lancaster County)

Good to hear. I was "this close" to buying their 5.56 "M4" upper for dirt cheap, but was still leery. Ended up going PSA.

My "box of assorted parts" AR in 7.62x39 runs fine too. Way too many people clinging to the belief that you can't make them work.
    don't get me wrong I've heard that the assembled lowers have issues as do some of the low low end barrels but for the most part everyone seems to be happy with the uppers (except the side charging ones.) I'm looking to build an AR in .308 but I'm set on aero with a ballistic advantage barrel. (I've got one on my AR9 and it's worth every penny).

to keep in step with the deals portion of this thread Optics planet has some great deals on Ballistic advantage right now with 10% off.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/s/balli...vantage-barrel

(Allegheny County)

ENDS TOMORROW.

15% OFF SITEWIDE

Enter code YEAREND15 at checkout.
    Valid thru 12/31/18 at midnight PST.

https://www.koreessentials.com/

ASSORTED STYLES and MATERIALS

OK, this offer has technically ended, BUT I was able to use the code just now and it worked.

I had it in my cart yesterday and then couldn't pull the trigger - I just wasn't sure I wanted to spend fifty bucks on a belt.
    I thought more about it today and was kicking myself for not buying it with the 15% off discount, and gave it a try.

They had sent me a "We see you have an item in your cart" email with a 10% off code ("cart10") and when I refreshed the shopping cart I had in an open tab, it switched the discount to 10%. I manually changed the code back to "YEAREND15" and hit "apply" and the discount changed back to the 15% off.
    I placed the order.

I was poking around Amazon looking for other, less expensive alternatives, and didn't feel very confident with the options that were available.
    That's what made me decide to go ahead with the order.

(Lehigh County)

OK, this offer has technically ended, BUT I was able to use the code just now and it worked.

I had it in my cart yesterday and then couldn't pull the trigger - I just wasn't sure I wanted to spend fifty bucks on a belt.
    I thought more about it today and was kicking myself for not buying it with the 15% off discount, and gave it a try.

They had sent me a "We see you have an item in your cart" email with a 10% off code ("cart10") and when I refreshed the shopping cart I had in an open tab, it switched the discount to 10%. I manually changed the code back to "YEAREND15" and hit "apply" and the discount changed back to the 15% off.
    I placed the order.

I was poking around Amazon looking for other, less expensive alternatives, and didn't feel very confident with the options that were available.
    That's what made me decide to go ahead with the order.
    I think you're really going to like this belt EM. Like I said earlier I wear a Kore belt every day as my only belt and have for over a year now. I have no complaints

I got one of their belts too.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by rckeystone View Post
    I think you're really going to like this belt EM. Like I said earlier I wear a Kore belt every day as my only belt and have for over a year now. I have no complaints
    Yeah after the almost two weeks I agree it’s pretty comfortable. I can only imagine how great it’s going to be once I stop stuffing my blow hole with holiday treats.

(Allegheny County)

MidwayUSA AR-15 Bail Out Range Bag

Sale $22.49
    Only black is in stock - other colors can be back ordered though.
    www.midwayusa.com

Sorry - couldn't find any larger images.

Page 1388 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 38888812881338137813841385138613871388138913901391139213981438148818882388 ... LastLast