Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Man! What a deal! I just know they are going to have people busting down their doors or overloading the interwebz for the first crack at this SUPER collectors item and a ridiculously great price.
    Kind of surprising that Burt would carry a Rossi. And for what it cost to have the barrel shortened and the front sight reattached he could have bought a nice used S&W.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Kind of surprising that Burt would carry a Rossi. And for what it cost to have the barrel shortened and the front sight reattached he could have bought a nice used S&W.
    I can't imagine he would have ever bought anything used. I'm sure price was no object. Odd choice indeed.

(Allegheny County)

(Allegheny County)

MAS Defense Blem Sale (all items at this link)

Not bad.

$39.99 stripped
    $54.98 assembled

https://www.masdefense.com/product-p/mas00101204b.htm

Assorted sizes/lengths flash cans $19.99
    (see BLEM link above)

Last edited by Emptymag; June 28th, 2019 at 09:29 PM.

(Allegheny County)

https://atibal-optics.com/collection...eid=1975924cf5

HUGE SAVINGS ON ATIBAL RED DOTS

WE HAVE SOME AWESOME 4th of JULY DEALS FOR YOU! GET OUR MCRD LOWPRO RED DOT FOR $80 OR OUR MCRD II RED DOT SIGHT FOR $100, THAT IS OVER 40% IN SAVINGS! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND A BETTER DEAL ON A RED DOT LOADED WITH SO MANY FEATURES AS WELL AS ATIBAL'S LIFETIME WARRANTY!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    https://atibal-optics.com/collection...eid=1975924cf5

HUGE SAVINGS ON ATIBAL RED DOTS

WE HAVE SOME AWESOME 4th of JULY DEALS FOR YOU! GET OUR MCRD LOWPRO RED DOT FOR $80 OR OUR MCRD II RED DOT SIGHT FOR $100, THAT IS OVER 40% IN SAVINGS! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND A BETTER DEAL ON A RED DOT LOADED WITH SO MANY FEATURES AS WELL AS ATIBAL'S LIFETIME WARRANTY!
    Which is better this or the romeo?

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Which is better this or the romeo?
    Never heard of those so I can't answer on them. I've seen the Romeo take some hard beatings for the $10-$20.00 difference go with the one that has the better reputation.

The Romeo is $109.99 right now from optics planet.

I can tell you from my own experience with buying "budget" red dots up until the last 5 years and it was a complete PAIN in the ass. Cheap imported red dots were just that, crap that almost always died. I went through at least 4 over the years and more recently it took ordering 3 of what was recommended as an excellent budget Amazon red dot in order to get on that worked for my son's 22lr rifle. Out of spec mounts, half brightness levels not working. Thank God for free Amazon return shipping.

I have one of my original old school budget red dots left and it's an older Bushnell TRS25 which is mounted on my daughter's Savage Rascal. Unfortunately Bushnell redesigned it a few years back and it's now a cheap unreliable POS that cost $5-$10.00 less.

We are in a golden time for optics right now, manufacturers like Holosun are building to ordered spec some kick ass feature packed red dots that rival the top tier in some ways especially for civilians and target shooters. Many are rebranded to many companies like Primary Arms, Sig, as well as Directly from Holosun.

50K hour battery life, Shake awake auto on/off feature, durable as all Hell, and for $109.00. Shit I'm going to order one myself.

Last edited by Hodgie; June 29th, 2019 at 12:55 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, I've watched some reviews of the ATIBAL stuff, but I've never heard anyone mention owning one.
    I don't know how I got on their email list.
    My understanding is that they're on par with Primary Arms stuff - affordable and decent. I dunno though.

(Perry County)

Anybody looking at red dots, be aware that the "shake awake" feature seems to be somewhat problem prone, at least with some companies. If you've got a battery life measured in tens of thousands of hours, it's just one more thing to go wrong that's not necessary.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Anybody looking at red dots, be aware that the "shake awake" feature seems to be somewhat problem prone, at least with some companies. If you've got a battery life measured in tens of thousands of hours, it's just one more thing to go wrong that's not necessary.
    I’ve never had an issue with it in 3 different optics that have it. Two have been running well over a year. My models have a way to shut it off and just keep it on for half the battery life at around 25K hours. I will change batteries every two years just to be safe since it’s cheap and easy.

That being said I think most people are buying these $109.00 Romeo 5’s for Guns other then their primary defense rifles if they even have one and for that it cannot be beat.

Page 1555 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 555105514551505154515511552155315541555155615571558155915651605165520552555 ... LastLast