Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Supposedly Federal changed prices on this as well as the box amounts (round count) they sell to commercial vendors for the civilian public. Law enforcement and Law enforcement supplies were given a different price and still sell the 50 round boxes. All the great online ammo vendors who are not listed as Law enforcement supplies prices have drastically gone up.

They may have old stock left but I don’t see how they are still going to offer it at that cost for long term if the above information is correct.

I also don’t do Philly so there’s that too. Good to know for the other board members in the area though.
    Yea I don't expect it to last long but they told me till it runs out.

And Oaks, Pa isn't even remotely philly, they just use the philly name for business. Philly is a good half hour away with no traffic. With traffic, over an hour or more.

ETA: the rich people in philly didn't want to host there events in philly so they do them out here in oaks lol
    I've heard of people walking in with cash to buy boats at the huge boat shows, so it makes sense.

Just a bump for the weekend.

Standard pressure 124 and 147gr HST still in stock at $24.99 per 50 rounds. I just saw another reputable vendor advertising it's return for the same price only with 20 round boxes like Federal wants it to non LEO. Sign up to their e-mail list and get a 10% off and free shipping on your 1st order.

Mine is on the UPS delivery truck for today.
    You have shipping confirmation and you didn't have to provide LEO creds? That's interesting (and good) since they claim "**Federal Cartridge HST ammunition sales are limited to Law Enforcement and Military individuals, credentials must be provided to purchase**".

I hope more of these companies tell Federal to pound sand with the LEO restriction. Anything they can buy, we should be able to too.
    I am not a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    You have shipping confirmation and you didn't have to provide LEO creds? That's interesting (and good) since they claim "**Federal Cartridge HST ammunition sales are limited to Law Enforcement and Military individuals, credentials must be provided to purchase**".

I hope more of these companies tell Federal to pound sand with the LEO restriction. Anything they can buy, we should be able to too.
    The package is in my garage right now.

My order was on back order since the end of February however Federal already had made the "LEO BS" and price changes, they charged my CC this past Tuesday and it was shipped that night.

Walmart and AIM surplus still have this ammo just in 20 round boxes at the same price as the this dealer has for 50 round boxes. SG Ammo and Targt Spots USA are currently shipping 50 round boxes to anyone they are $30.00 plus per 50 rounds now.
    Last edited by Hodgie; May 3rd, 2019 at 04:19 PM.

(Berks County)

Just a bump for the weekend.

Standard pressure 124 and 147gr HST still in stock at $24.99 per 50 rounds. I just saw another reputable vendor advertising it's return for the same price only with 20 round boxes like Federal wants it to non LEO. Sign up to their e-mail list and get a 10% off and free shipping on your 1st order.

Mine is on the UPS delivery truck for today.
    Who is the 'reputable vendor' who gives the 10% off and free shipping? I'd use them if it's better than the $24.95/box. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Who is the 'reputable vendor' who gives the 10% off and free shipping? I'd use them if it's better than the $24.95/box. Thanks.
    From my original post.
    https://www.streichers.com/federal-c...uty-ammunition

(Berks County)

Ok. Just signed up on the bottom of their home page. Do they send you a 10% discount code?

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Ok. Just signed up on the bottom of their home page. Do they send you a 10% discount code?
    You should.
    There is a pop up that comes up for new customers for a one time 10% off and free shipping.

(Berks County)

You should.
    There is a pop up that comes up for new customers for a one time 10% off and free shipping.
    Thanks. Got it. I skipped that earlier, so had to delete the cookies to get it back.

Did you get the additional 10% off of your HST order? It's taking the code, but not discounting beyond the $24.95.
    Last edited by esh21167; May 3rd, 2019 at 06:12 PM.

since when is federal HST LEO restricted? i got some a while back for my duty ammo and paid out the wazoo like most carry ammo but there was nothing special to the purchase. iirc i've got the 147gr 9mm

for a deal i could be in the market for more.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

it's not gov't restricted, but rather manufacturer "restricted" in terms of 50ct boxes.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Page 1484 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 48498413841434147414801481148214831484148514861487148814941534158419842484 ... LastLast