Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Hey I just signed up using your link, (thanks for that) however I didn't get any e-mail or credit added to my account. Check your's and see if you got credit for the referral.

Late note: I just realized I have to make a purchase 1st then I will get the $10.00 which is fine by me.

Thanks for the information the site looks great, every bit of savings counts regardless of the percentage.

Quick question, how do you guy's get your money paid out? If using via paypal which is the easier are they taking out the 3% fee?
    Pay pal and no fee

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Pay pal and no fee
    Thank you much!

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I placed an order for 1 of these on 4/1. Got a USPS tracking number on 4/2, they claimed it shipped. However, it's a fake tracking number, not in USPS format, the wrong number of digits, and it doesn't fit UPS or FedEx either. They said I'd get it in 3-10 days, so no later than 4/12.

No response to emails. I'm not seeing Arms Unlimited mentioned as a scammer anywhere, so I'll assume that part of the problem is the flood of mags to California, which explains slow customer service, but not the fake tracking #.
    UPDATE: ordered 4/1, got email stating it shipped 4/2 with a bogus tracking number. Received a reply to my 2nd email (I sent 4/12) stating that he had personally verified it shipped 4/5 (not 4/2) and should be here no later than 4/17. Did not get a new tracking number.

Never showed up. I sent a 3rd email on 4/17, and received a new tracking number which appears to be valid (right format, and shows up on the USPS website), shipped today. I'll keep you posted.

Too much work for a $20 pouch, really. I'm not sweating it, I just believe in honesty and performance from those I deal with.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Montgomery County)

That sucks Phil, but at least it sounds like it's being made right instead of them completely screwing the pooch.

Anybody know of any crazy deals on a adjustable ar brace? Preferably one that comes with a buffer tube.
    Also looking for deals on mags. Any links to those $6.99 aluminum milspec mags?

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    That sucks Phil, but at least it sounds like it's being made right instead of them completely screwing the pooch.

Anybody know of any crazy deals on a adjustable ar brace? Preferably one that comes with a buffer tube.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Brand+SB...LL_SB_Tactical
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post

Botach has the SBA3 for $99.00 shipped.
    https://www.botach.com/sb-tactical-s...apsible-brace/

They have both black and FDE in stock for the same price.

UPDATE: ordered 4/1, got email stating it shipped 4/2 with a bogus tracking number. Received a reply to my 2nd email (I sent 4/12) stating that he had personally verified it shipped 4/5 (not 4/2) and should be here no later than 4/17. Did not get a new tracking number.

Never showed up. I sent a 3rd email on 4/17, and received a new tracking number which appears to be valid (right format, and shows up on the USPS website), shipped today. I'll keep you posted.

Too much work for a $20 pouch, really. I'm not sweating it, I just believe in honesty and performance from those I deal with.
    Sorry for all the BS, I would never have recommended a vendor if that's how my experience was with them. Again I've never had a single issue and orders were always shipped and received within a 3 to 4 day period after they were placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Sorry for all the BS, I would never have recommended a vendor if that's how my experience was with them. Again I've never had a single issue and orders were always shipped and received within a 3 to 4 day period after they were placed.
    My experience is just one data point among many, I can't fault anyone for suggesting a decent deal.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Warren County)

Arms Unlimited

I researched the previous posts to find the name of the company.

I detest commercial liars.

If you are too busy, then say, " Hey, we got crazy busy! I'll ship ASAP, but I don't know when that will be."

I'll never order from Arms Unlimited.

thanks for the info Phil.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosun...dot-sight.html

Holosun Paralow HS515BU Micro Red Dot Sight

$159.99 shipped

Specifications for Holosun Paralow HS515BU Micro Red Dot Sight:

Color: Black
    Fabric/Material: Aluminum
    Attachment/Mount Type: Co witness mount included
    Battery Type: CR2032
    Operating Temperature: -10 - 50 Celsius
    Weight: 158 g
    Additional Features: Motion based automatic on & off
    Included Accessories: Flip-up lens covers won't obstruct your vision

Features of Holosun Paralow HS515BU 65 MOA Circle Dot Scope, 28Y-RD-HS515BU:

Shake Awake - Motion based on and off
    Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
    Switch between circle dot and red dot reticles.
    Flip-up lens covers won't obstruct your vision.
    Quick release mount. Adaptable to Picatinny or Weaver rails.
    CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing.

Package Contents:

Holosun Paralow HS515BU Micro Red Dot Sight, 28Y-RD-HS515BU
    Kill Flash
    Battery Tray
    Flip-Up Lens Covers
    1/3 Co-Witness QR Mount

My personal opinion/review.

This is a very feature packed RDS and for me has taken up real estate on top of my HD AR15. It's proven itself to be very reliable and robust and has not given me a single reason not to trust it. The included QD mount is several steps above the normal screw down options, once adjusted and clamped down isn't going anywhere due to the unique locking system.

The listed price is $10.00 less then I paid in January for it and it cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount code.
    Last edited by Hodgie; April 19th, 2019 at 09:48 AM.

Page 1477 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 47797713771427146714731474147514761477147814791480148114871527157719772477 ... LastLast